Sign in to follow this  
shanebrutal

Panasonic LX100 PAL

Selling my lightly used LX100. Purchased it from digital rev so it is a PAL region camera. Non-region switchable so in 4k photo mode you can only use 25fps. 30fps/60fps not available. Has 24/25/4K and 50fps 1080. Also includes front cap, protection filter, case, strap, 2 Panasonic batteries, charger, detachable flash, usb cable, software/manual and box.

Everything functions like normal. There is a hairline scratch on the LCD screen about 1" long. you can only see it in bright light though. Doesn't affect what you're seeing much at all. After that occurred I put a glass screen protector on it. Also, put a Panasonic MC protector filter on it from day 1. But somehow there is a dust spec under the front element. Doesn't effect image quality.

Asking $475 shipped in the USA. But being this is a PAL camera I'll pay half the shipping to Europe/international as well.

lx100 1.jpg

lx100 2.jpg

lx100 3.jpg

lx100 4.jpg

lx100 5.jpg

lx100 6.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By benymypony
      Hello,
      As a fan of beautiful classic cars I always enjoy watching videos from Petrolicious.
      For those who don't know, Petrolicious is a famous website about vintage cars ; they make regular video interviews of owners of older car models.
      Recently they shot a video about the Alpine Renault.
      The problem with Petrolicious is that they are very discreet about the shooting and the gear used, so I "investigate" and I finally found this video was made by David Zu Elfe from itx Films.
      I asked David what he had used as material and about color grading, here's his kindly reply :
      Interesting !
      Enjoy the video now :
    • By ita149
      I've already the gh4 and I must buy either one very soon (12-35 or the lx100) but i want the sharpest.
      Does someone has the gh4 with 12-35 and  the lx100 to make a 4k video comparison or advise about it ?