Canon 1dc back up to $8000

omar

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I have noticed most of the prices go up in the whole of Europe. In Greece, the country with the most financial problems, a6300 ia still near 1500€, and most of the products I follow are 10-30% higher than the rest of EU countries. Also, the starting value of most cameras are scandalously lower in the US than Europe, when you see a 1499$ camera being 1699€ in Europe (closer to 2000$ than 1500$) then it makes you wonder what is going wrong in the world right now!

8 hours ago, Rinad Amir said:

@omar it was halve priced for months if i remember 

Yea that's exactly my point. Once canon drops prices they never bring them back up. And if they do bring it back up they never bring it up that high. It's a shocker for me. 

Canon will typically impose minimum inventory/stock numbers on dealers when approving of any camera price drop. This means B&H had a certain number of 1DCs to sell at that price, as the minimum they would have to take from Canon would be something like 10 units at the very least for such a popular store. Once they sold out, the price went back up.

I saw an automated add, you know how they pop up these days while your checking your Facebook page, and it was from B&H saying Canon 1DC on sale this coming Friday $4,999 It may have been a little cheaper, I can't find that add anywhere today? This was yesterday  October 30th