BH, Adorama, but wait. Texas Media Systems???

jasonmillard81

One would save $400 purchasing a C100 II bundle from Texas Media Systems than from BH or Adorama.  They don't charge sales tax and I could not find exactly why.  Both Yelp and the BBB rate them above even BH or Adorama. 

Any experience with them or advice?  I did also see a C100 II for $2K used on Craigslist which also piqued my interest.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
4 hours ago, jasonmillard81 said:

One would save $400 purchasing a C100 II bundle from Texas Media Systems than from BH or Adorama.  They don't charge sales tax and I could not find exactly why.  Both Yelp and the BBB rate them above even BH or Adorama. 

Any experience with them or advice?  I did also see a C100 II for $2K used on Craigslist which also piqued my interest.

What bundle are you talking about?

A C100 II cost $11,999 which the same price as it is on Adorama and B&H.

I've ordered 6 cameras from Texas Media, awesome group of guys to work with. If there's anything on pre-order you want, they don't get hammered with pre-orders like the usual outlets - I've been able to get must have new releases the day they're released including the BMPCC, GH4, A7s and A7rII. Their shipment of A7rII's came in a few days before the actual release date, I was one of the first in the U.S. to get one. You can call them up and talk gear or actually go there if you're in Texas.

Highly recommended, Terry and crew are really great to work with. They're one of the few independent shops that haven't been squeezed out by B&H/Adorama/Amazon. As long as they're around, I'm buying all my new cameras from them.