Lance Thorn

Black Magic Micro Cinema Cam with Accessories

Hello everyone,

I'm selling my video gear! Unfortunately, I thought I would be shooting more video and it looks like that's not the case–more photo gigs than video. Well, I've been shooting with my D800 and made the jump to Blackmagic. All the equipment is in excellent condition. I've owned them for six months, except the Zoom, Zacuto and edelkrone which I've had for years. The edel, Zacuto and Zoom are old so maybe disregard it for sale unless you really want a well-used piece of gear.

Items for sale:

BMMCC  $950 USD with Cage & Battery
Metabones Nikon Speedbooster ($390). It's a little tight on the Micro
Sigma 18-35 1.8 F Mount ($725)
Wooden Camera Cage
Small HD 501 with hot shoe adapter, screen guard with two LP-E6 Batteries ($850 USD)
Rode NTG-2 Shotgun (Comes with XLR Cable) ($250)
edelkrone Pocket Rig (V1) ($150)
Zoom H4n ($90)
Watson Compact Charger
Zacuto Z Finder 3x used with my Nikon D800 ($200)

I've only shipped in the US but I could look into international. Paypal preferred.

I'd like for them to find a good home where they are used A LOT.

Thanks!

IMG_0074A.JPG

IMG_0076A.JPG

IMG_0077A.JPG

IMG_0078A.JPG

IMG_0079A.JPG

IMG_0080A.JPG

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I'm selling a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount kit for it.
      Asking price is 300€ for everything ! ! ! !
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro, Canon EF lens version for sale in another thread.

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro for sale, Canon EF lens version.
      Asking price is 450€
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount Pro kit for it in another thread

• By DIGICHombre
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cine-NIKKOR-25mm-F-1-8-Nippon-Kogaku-C-Mount-Wide-Angle-lens-ADAPTER-Included/112964898960
      Great condition lens + micro four thirds adapter. Used it on my blackmagic micro cinema camera. Lens is made for 16mm sensor. 
      $315.00 USD. 

• By DIGICHombre
      Nippon Kogaku Japan Cine-NIKKOR 25mm F/1.8 wide angle lens. Close focus up to 2 feet / .6 meter.
      Nippon Kogaku Japan Cine-NIKKOR 10mm F/1.8 wide angle lens. Close focus up to 1 foot / .3 meter.

Bought on eBay, used with C-Mount to Micro Four Thirds lens mount on Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera. 
      Optically in excellent condition. Inside no specks of dust, haze, oil scratches that I can detect. Clicks work as expected. Focus is smooth.
      Cosmetically clean on outside. Very good for its age. 

Close focus up to 2 feet / .6 meter. Very light weight, and tiny size. Smallest lens I've ever owned. Paired with BMMCC or BMPCC this makes a fantastic combination. BMMCC / BMPCC is super 16 sensor so I didn't need a speedbooster, and no vignette. I would expect to see vignetting on any sensor size larger than super 16.

EXTRA
      Comes with a 40mm Switar C-mount lens, Metabones MFT to C-mount adapter.
      SELLING as a complete set. Asking $570 OBO.

• By DIGICHombre
      Selling my Micro camera, with a few additional goodies:
      SmallRig cage, 128GB Sandisk SD, External Battery solution. Condition of everything is good as new. Equipment has been cared for very well.
      Also selling 3 lenses used specifically with this camera. 
      10mm, 25mm, Cine-Nikkor, 40mm 
      All C-Mount. With a MFT to C-mount adapter.
      Asking $1100 OBO.
      Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera - Excellent condition. No signs of wear. Records raw / prores flawlessly. Everything in box. Tested couple times. Super 16 sensor quite small, and hell of a crop. After reading all over the internet I purchased a few C mount lenses (Nikkor 10mm, Nikkor 25mm, Switar 40mm) instead of a speedbooster that would only slightly reduce the crop. C mount lenses worked amazingly well. They also benefit from ridiculously small size and decent fast optics. I am selling these as well on eBay.
      Smallrig Cage - Needed a cage to mount my monitor. This one is rock solid. Machined to fit the BMMCC like a glove. No signs of wear.
      Sandisk 128GB SDXC - This is the recommended card to get with this particular camera. Recorded everything from proress 422 to Raw 1:1, 3:1 without a dropped frame. Powerful card.
      NP-F Bridge - This is made by a third party but its construction seems of trusted quality. Allows mounting of higher capacity NP-F batteries to the back of camera in the native Canon battery slot. Does not obstruct the cage and there is zero play. Battery level is displayed in camera.
      Multifunctional NP-F style battery - Versatile battery features USB and 9v or 12v power. Fits the NP-F bridge perfectly and can power the camera all day if necessary. I was able to power BMMCC and my monitor at the same time with this. I used it maybe less than 10 times total.