STRUCTURE FOR ANAMORPHIC LENS

Paquito Coria

Hi, I´m paquito.

I start this post, because i have a questions about what to do with these lens unmounted ( attached  photo). I have unmounted them, because the structure was broked and i must to do that. My question is , if i can mount them attached to a bellow ( https://www.amazon.com/Fotodiox-Macro-Bellows-Nikon-Camera/dp/B003EDYDVM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1476296019&sr=8-2&keywords=bellow+camera) and mounted on a rig (specially adapt or hook the lens to the structure) or if you know the way to mount on a structure even lighter than the previous were mounted. Thanks a lot to you in advance (specially to Tito Ferradans. I didn´t find the person who post this, so i post then)

20160924_024654.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hi! Bellows on Amazon unsuitable for your lenses, too small. What model and sizes of lenses? That structure good for you?

rigcAFgJMwI.jpg

On ‎12‎.‎10‎.‎2016 at 9:22 PM, Paquito Coria said:

Hi, I´m paquito.

I start this post, because i have a questions about what to do with these lens unmounted ( attached  photo). I have unmounted them, because the structure was broked and i must to do that. My question is , if i can mount them attached to a bellow ( https://www.amazon.com/Fotodiox-Macro-Bellows-Nikon-Camera/dp/B003EDYDVM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1476296019&sr=8-2&keywords=bellow+camera) and mounted on a rig (specially adapt or hook the lens to the structure) or if you know the way to mount on a structure even lighter than the previous were mounted. Thanks a lot to you in advance (specially to Tito Ferradans. I didn´t find the person who post this, so i post then)

20160924_024654.jpg

No problem. Make drawings for your case, 3d-print frames and mounts for your configuration. You may also add bellows. Necessary before printing CHECKS all sizes to fit your lens and mount for your configuration. 3D complete filling for printing. For frames solid plastic (ABS), for mount more plastic plastic (HIPS)

Just now, Paquito Coria said:

The bigger one is 80mm(long)x64mm(high)x28mm(wide)

The smaller is the circle 61mm(diametre)x15mm(wide)