Leica Gear (SL + Lenses)

Hello everyone, 

I am selling here this gear for a good friend of mine, who knows nothing about photography. I am sure this lens set will be quite exciting to some of you.

Cameras : 
Leicaflex SL (the shutter speed selection gear is beaten up but still works). I'll have to change the battery to check if the light cell is working as I don't use it personally.

Lenses :
Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit-R 35mm f/2.8 (perfect condition, with both caps and hood)
Leitz Wetzlar Summicron-R 50mm f/2 (perfect condition, with caps and hood)
Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit-R 90mm f/2.8 (perfect condition, with both caps)

Extras : 
Leitz polarising filter (13 358 D)
Leitz close-up filter (ELPRO VIIa 16 533)
Genaco Paris 1d Bonette portrait 36 (looks like another close up filter)
Cable shutter release

I estimated the set to be worth €1200 but I don't have much confidence in my estimation. Anyway, this set is for sale, and the pricing can be discussed :)

DSCF8515.jpg

DSCF8516.jpg

DSCF8517.jpg

DSCF8518.jpg

DSCF8519.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I am lowering the price down to 1000€ (due to recent sales on ebay of this lenses being around 330€ each)
And I am throwing a Leica-M to EOS adapter with the set (so that you can try them out as soon as you receive them !)

FYI, Duclos Lenses can cine-mod these lenses for $250/lens + Modify them to be native EF Mount for $159/lens

• 1 month later...

Here are the serial numbers. I just learned the importance of the serial number for leica gear, so here is a matched set !

Leicaflex SL : 1239233 (1969-1970)
Summicron-R 50/2 : 2381656 (1969)
Elmarit-R 90/2.8 : 2443331 (1970)
Elmarit-R 35/2.8 : 2620164 (1973)

• 5 months later...
On 12/20/2017 at 11:37 AM, norliss said:

I wouldn't worry about it. No-one ever seems to buy anything on here anyhow, we just seem to advertise stuff and talk about it :grin:

I know, I'd have more chances to sell it on ebay, but I'll prefer if its helps someone in the community :) I'll put it on ebay at some point, but i'd prefer not to.

Hi Justin, hope all is well.

How much are you asking for the Summicron-R 50?

I own the same lens and absolutely love it but the front element (onto which I screw on my Redstan clamp) is unstable and sort of clicks thus regularly misaligning my anamorphic set-up if I don't pay close attention. Needless to say it's very annoying.

Does your 50mm have the same issue or is the front element hold tight?

Cheers.

On 12/24/2017 at 12:02 AM, Zalem said:

Hi Justin, hope all is well.

How much are you asking for the Summicron-R 50?

I own the same lens and absolutely love it but the front element (onto which I screw on my Redstan clamp) is unstable and sort of clicks thus regularly misaligning my anamorphic set-up if I don't pay close attention. Needless to say it's very annoying.

Does your 50mm have the same issue or is the front element hold tight?

Cheers.

I'll have to check that when I get back home (i'm on family vacation now).
But one thing is sure, is that I would like to sell the complete set so that I don't have to bother with multiple sales and a Leicaflex camera with no lenses to go with :D 

On 29/12/2017 at 12:08 AM, Justin Bacle said:

I'll have to check that when I get back home (i'm on family vacation now).
But one thing is sure, is that I would like to sell the complete set so that I don't have to bother with multiple sales and a Leicaflex camera with no lenses to go with :D 

Cool, thanks.

Yeah I understand, unfortunately I'm not interested in purchasing or rather I can't afford the whole set :|

Enjoy the holidays man.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By petertom
      Leitz Leica M Tele-Elmar 135mm f/4 Lens 1:4/135 with 12575 hood and caps On Ebay
      Price: $340.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leitz-Leica-M-Tele-Elmar-135mm-f-4-Lens-1-4-135-with-12575-hood-and-caps/373180831431?

• By Snuff
      For sale a rare 1937 Leitz Hektor Rapid 27mm f1.4 cinema lens (s/n 417161) for the Bolex H16 cinema camera. The lens covers full m43 sensor with a little vignetting and soft corners, great for cropped sensor of BMPCC, BMMCC, BMPCC4K (S16 mode). Examples of photos taken on a Lumix GX800 camera.
      The condition for its age is excellent: the case is clean with little signs of use, there are some dust and a bubble inside (this is typical of pre-war Leitz lenses), I did not notice the effect on the picture. The lens has been professionally serviced. A complete disassembly, cleaning and lubrication was carried out. The focus and aperture rings spin smoothly and effortlessly. The diaphragm is clean, 10 blades. The kit includes the original hood, front cap and c-mount adapter - m43 (MFT) with rear cap. There is focus on infinity. I will send the lens by mail worldwide.
      I shot this video with this lens Leitz Hektor Rapid 2.7cm f/1.4 on a Lumix GX800 camera: https://youtu.be/uIRKYGp6tg8
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/274428194426

• By petertom
      Leica Summicron-M 28mm f/2 ASPH + 2 filters On Ebay
      Price: $2,300.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leica-Summicron-M-28mm-f-2-ASPH-2-filters-protect-and-polar/362978732187?

• By neosushi
      Hi everyone, first of all I am based in France and I can ship anywhere in the EU.
      I am one of the earliest adopters of the Samsung NX1 in France, I remember ordering one the day Andrew posted his first video with the NX1. I then went to get an NX500 when it came out too. This has been my primary system since then so it will have signs of wear as I have used it a lot. And I can also state that this thing works flawlessly. It is amazing, I have played with almost every other camera out there and nothing gives as much pleasure as this one. That being said it it now time for me to part with it so here it is :
      Pictures : https://ibb.co/album/detwva

Cameras  :
      Samsung NX1 + 2 batteries 
      Samsung NX500 + 3 batteries

Lenses :
      Samsung :
      20mm F2.8 (perfect for gimbal work)
      45mm F1.8 (so light and fast !)
      85mm F1.4 (my favorite for portrait work)
      16-50mm S F2-2.8 (the best all rounder lens I have used !)
      50-200mm F4-5.6 (not my favorite, but useful and super light)
      Lensbaby :
      56mm F1.6 Macro Lensbaby Velvet 56 (it's a full manual lens with an amazing creamy / dreamy feeling when completely open. Past F4 it starts to be very sharp. It's also a great macro lens !)

Accessories :
      External NX battery charger.

M mount adaptor : This thing is insane : you can mount Leica M lenses on the Samsung NX1. It's crazy.

Ok so now the price : This is about 5.000€ worth of equipment when I bought it. I am selling for 2000€ (not negociating).
      I have not considered yet breaking appart the lot but maybe I will, so if you are interested in several items please let me know. If it's just for one lens, I will probably won't do it sorry

• By Zalem
      Hi,

I am selling a Leica Summicron-R f2 50mm lens with Leitax EF mount for $570 plus shipping. I am open to offers.

The glass is in pristine condition with no scratches, no fungus, no haze and no separation. The lens is in excellent cosmetic condition as well. The only issue is the front barrel as it has a little bit of play (about 1mm). It is the only reason I am selling. It is an absolute non-issue if you're shooting spherical and it's still usable if you're being careful while shooting anamorphic.

The Leitax mount converts the lens to EF mount. It's the best adapter on the market and it shows. It is worth $70 alone.

Comment or DM if you're interested or want to make an offer! Cheers.