1. SigurdW

SigurdW

• Similar Content

• By tompeter
      Leica M4 Black Paint Camera Body On Ebay
      Price: $3,899.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Leica-M4-Black-Paint-Camera-Body/233091590939?
    • By Zalem
      Hi,

I am selling a Leica Summicron-R f2 50mm lens with Leitax EF mount for $570 plus shipping. I am open to offers.

The glass is in pristine condition with no scratches, no fungus, no haze and no separation. The lens is in excellent cosmetic condition as well. The only issue is the front barrel as it has a little bit of play (about 1mm). It is the only reason I am selling. It is an absolute non-issue if you're shooting spherical and it's still usable if you're being careful while shooting anamorphic.

The Leitax mount converts the lens to EF mount. It's the best adapter on the market and it shows. It is worth $70 alone.

Comment or DM if you're interested or want to make an offer! Cheers.

• By Bolex4sale
      Hello Everyone,
      My camera enthusiast Uncle recently passed away and left me his collection, unfortunately, I am not skilled enough to possess these wonderful items, below is everything for sale and it's all in very good condition. 
      List first then pictures:

Minox LX Sterling Silver Spy Camera
      Minox AX Gold Spy Camera
      Polaroid OneStep Flash 
      Leica M3
      Leica M2
      Leica M4
      Leica CL
      Leitz Wetzlar elmar c 1:4/90 lens
      Leitz Wetzlar summicron-c 1:2/40 lens
      Leitz Wetzlar Elmar R 1:4/180 lens
      Leitz Wetzlar tele-elmarit 1:2.8/180 lens
      Leitz Canada Elmarit 1:2.8/135 lens
      Bolex d16 digital camera - 8MM Ultra High Res Lense
      I will delete items as they are sold if anyone is interested please send me an email, [email protected]
      I am located in Munich Germany but these can ship from the USA or EU, I travel to both frequently. 
      P.S. If any one knows better places to try my luck I would appreacite any help, Ebay has been hit or miss...
      P.S.S. I have some Leica books that are collectors edition if any one is interested also. 
      Cheers!
      Rae

• By mechanicalEYE
      Panasonic Leica Nocticron 42.5mm F1.2 Lens, comes with box, bag, caps, and hood.
      Lens is in excellent condition.
      950.00 USD