Justin Bacle

Leica Gear (SL + Lenses)

Hello everyone, 

I am selling here this gear for a good friend of mine, who knows nothing about photography. I am sure this lens set will be quite exciting to some of you.

Cameras : 
Leicaflex SL (the shutter speed selection gear is beaten up but still works). I'll have to change the battery to check if the light cell is working as I don't use it personally.

Lenses :
Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit-R 35mm f/2.8 (perfect condition, with both caps and hood)
Leitz Wetzlar Summicron-R 50mm f/2 (perfect condition, with caps and hood)
Leitz Wetzlar Elmarit-R 90mm f/2.8 (perfect condition, with both caps)

Extras : 
Leitz polarising filter (13 358 D)
Leitz close-up filter (ELPRO VIIa 16 533)
Genaco Paris 1d Bonette portrait 36 (looks like another close up filter)
Cable shutter release

I estimated the set to be worth €1200 but I don't have much confidence in my estimation. Anyway, this set is for sale, and the pricing can be discussed :)

DSCF8515.jpg

DSCF8516.jpg

DSCF8517.jpg

DSCF8518.jpg

DSCF8519.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I am lowering the price down to 1000€ (due to recent sales on ebay of this lenses being around 330€ each)
And I am throwing a Leica-M to EOS adapter with the set (so that you can try them out as soon as you receive them !)

FYI, Duclos Lenses can cine-mod these lenses for $250/lens + Modify them to be native EF Mount for $159/lens

Here are the serial numbers. I just learned the importance of the serial number for leica gear, so here is a matched set !

Leicaflex SL : 1239233 (1969-1970)
Summicron-R 50/2 : 2381656 (1969)
Elmarit-R 90/2.8 : 2443331 (1970)
Elmarit-R 35/2.8 : 2620164 (1973)

On 12/20/2017 at 11:37 AM, norliss said:

I wouldn't worry about it. No-one ever seems to buy anything on here anyhow, we just seem to advertise stuff and talk about it :grin:

I know, I'd have more chances to sell it on ebay, but I'll prefer if its helps someone in the community :) I'll put it on ebay at some point, but i'd prefer not to.

Hi Justin, hope all is well.

How much are you asking for the Summicron-R 50?

I own the same lens and absolutely love it but the front element (onto which I screw on my Redstan clamp) is unstable and sort of clicks thus regularly misaligning my anamorphic set-up if I don't pay close attention. Needless to say it's very annoying.

Does your 50mm have the same issue or is the front element hold tight?

Cheers.

On 12/24/2017 at 12:02 AM, Zalem said:

Hi Justin, hope all is well.

How much are you asking for the Summicron-R 50?

I own the same lens and absolutely love it but the front element (onto which I screw on my Redstan clamp) is unstable and sort of clicks thus regularly misaligning my anamorphic set-up if I don't pay close attention. Needless to say it's very annoying.

Does your 50mm have the same issue or is the front element hold tight?

Cheers.

I'll have to check that when I get back home (i'm on family vacation now).
But one thing is sure, is that I would like to sell the complete set so that I don't have to bother with multiple sales and a Leicaflex camera with no lenses to go with :D 

On 29/12/2017 at 12:08 AM, Justin Bacle said:

I'll have to check that when I get back home (i'm on family vacation now).
But one thing is sure, is that I would like to sell the complete set so that I don't have to bother with multiple sales and a Leicaflex camera with no lenses to go with :D 

Cool, thanks.

Yeah I understand, unfortunately I'm not interested in purchasing or rather I can't afford the whole set :|

Enjoy the holidays man.