Red One 4.5K Package / Europe - 2500€

The package includes:

- Red One camera (around 300h)
- PL Mount
- Red Cradle
- Red Pro LCD (has a small mark but works fine) + cable
- 2x Red Drives (640GB and 120GB) + cable
- Top handle and 2 rails

The camera works fine but when is powered continuously for 7/8 hours some small red dots start showing in the image. I heard this is normal, it's due to sensor overheating. It was never a problem for me because I use it for 2/3 hours continuously maximum and then I turn it off to change set or batteries and the red dots never show up. 
The camera is located in Lisbon, Portugal.
Price: 2500€ + shipping

Email: [email protected]

20160927_155039.jpg

20160927_155058.jpg

20160927_155111.jpg

20160927_155118.jpg

20160927_155145.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By jorgelibra
      C100 Mark II + Extra Battery (Original) + HardCase in perfect condition
      Price: 2800 + Shipping.
      I'm based in Spain but I can ship everywhere, shipping costs are around 50-100 and it will travel in the HardCase (included in the price) so it will be just fine :)
      This is the most reliable camera that I've ever used. ND's included, natural cinematic colors, Dual Pixel, amazingly detailed 1080p from an internal 4K downsampling process (made in camera), dual slot sd card recording, etc etc, just 100 % proffesional.
      I'm selling it just because I allways work with a cameraman which is fully equiped, so I'm not using mine enought.. ¡sadly!

• By Chrille
      Hey everyone,
      just finished another little Video for German Band "Neonschwarz". We had a one day shoot on RED. Check it out!

• By dia3olik
      Perfectly working and in good conditions!
      Ready for Magic Lantern which produces some of the best images ever for 1080P imho...FULL FRAME RAW with Canon Colors as a base!
      Included in price:
      - Genuine Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip
      - A very fast Kingston USB3 CF Reader
      - 2x 64GB ML certified Compact Flash cards!
      Asking price is 1500€ for EVERYTHING ! ! ! !
      I can include also some LP-E6 Batteries and a charger eventually for a good price if needed!
      I also have a gorgeous Wooden Camera Cage and handles and other aks to further complete the kit.
      I can ship in Europe with UPS splitting the price with the buyer.
      Payment with IBAN or PayPal (adding the fees), or in person pickup in Bologna, Italy totally welcomed! 😉

• By DaveAltizer
      I’m selling my 1DC on eBay! I can’t believe it...My favorite camera ever. 
      https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F112902067120
    • By Benjamin Hilton
      Anybody have a FujiFilm X100s they want to pass on?  Hoping to pick one up for under $400, even if it isn't in the best shape.