rzxrey

WTB: Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
10 hours ago, rzxrey said:

Looking to get a Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera. Great if it comes with a Cage+handle (preferably SmallRig). Let me know what you have and how much you want for it.

Thanks

Where are you from? I sell it only in Italy for 900 € with 2 batteries and a handle.

12 minutes ago, rzxrey said:

Same price as a new one where I am.

Lucky you! In Italy it is 1291 €!
I think that 900 € (roughly 400 € off for a 3 months old camera that worked maybe 3 hours + 1 extra battery and 1 handle) is honest.
https://www.amazon.it/Blackmagic-Design-Micro-Cinema-Camera/dp/B00WNFK0P0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1475268458&sr=8-1&keywords=blackmagic+micro+cinema+camera 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Lenscamera
      Hi,
      I have a brand new unopened Blackmagic pocket cinema camera 4k that I bought from B&H. Still in it's wrapped plastic seal from B&H so obviously it includes everything that comes with it. I am thinking/considering going a different route with my camera gear and looking to gauge interest if anyone is looking for one. 
      Let me know if you're interested. 
    • By Sandeepthefifth
      Hey all, I'm looking to shoot a narrative short film with controlled lighting early next year and am thinking about shooting it on my original BMPCC...
      I know, I know. No 4K, terrible low-light, and horrible battery life. But if 1080p was fine, controlled lighting throughout, and an external battery solution, is it better for me to use the original and cancel my 4K pre-order? I could use the money saved to pay for an additional cine prime/actually pay actors a decent wage...
      What would be the advantages in this case of using the 4K over the original?
    • By Bradley Bjornstad
      Hello there. For sale is my well cared for and maintained Blackmagic URSA Mini EF 4K + Gold mount + Battery + 256 GB CFast 2 + Top handle & more! This package is ready to shoot!
      I handle my gear with great care. This is an amazing camera that makes incredible images. I am downsizing all my gear and sadly decided to sell this for other expenses.
      $2,575.00 + $55.00 shipping. 
      This listing includes:
      • The camera - Ursa Mini 4K EF Mount (in product details it says Ursa 4K but it is in fact the Ursa Mini 4K EF to clarify)!
      • Fitted Hard Case for it.
      • Attached Gold Mount and 95wH Comer Gold Mount battery (only charged 3 times basically new). Works great with nice charge.
      • Delkin Cinema 256 GB CFast 2.0 card.
      • A Camvate top handle.
      • A d-tap travel charger for the battery and other cables included.
      DOES NOT include DaVinci Resolve dongle.
      PayPal ONLY, and no returns.

Any questions just write here or email me at: [email protected]
      Thank you so much for looking at my gear.
      Best wishes,
      Bradley

• By DIGICHombre
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cine-NIKKOR-25mm-F-1-8-Nippon-Kogaku-C-Mount-Wide-Angle-lens-ADAPTER-Included/112964898960
      Great condition lens + micro four thirds adapter. Used it on my blackmagic micro cinema camera. Lens is made for 16mm sensor. 
      $315.00 USD. 

• By DIGICHombre
      Nippon Kogaku Japan Cine-NIKKOR 25mm F/1.8 wide angle lens. Close focus up to 2 feet / .6 meter.
      Nippon Kogaku Japan Cine-NIKKOR 10mm F/1.8 wide angle lens. Close focus up to 1 foot / .3 meter.

Bought on eBay, used with C-Mount to Micro Four Thirds lens mount on Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera. 
      Optically in excellent condition. Inside no specks of dust, haze, oil scratches that I can detect. Clicks work as expected. Focus is smooth.
      Cosmetically clean on outside. Very good for its age. 

Close focus up to 2 feet / .6 meter. Very light weight, and tiny size. Smallest lens I've ever owned. Paired with BMMCC or BMPCC this makes a fantastic combination. BMMCC / BMPCC is super 16 sensor so I didn't need a speedbooster, and no vignette. I would expect to see vignetting on any sensor size larger than super 16.

EXTRA
      Comes with a 40mm Switar C-mount lens, Metabones MFT to C-mount adapter.
      SELLING as a complete set. Asking $570 OBO.