Metabones T Smart adapter ef to mft

Fil

I realise many are using the speed booster by MB but whats with the plain vanilla T smart adapter (http://www.metabones.com/products/details/MB_EF-m43-BT2), does it fit the Micro Cinema camera?

I have a Canon ef 17-40mm, ef 70-200mm f2.8 non IS, and a ef 500mm f4.5 non IS (which I understand needs a powered or active mount to even enable manual focus)

I would love to use these or at the very least the 70-200mm non is 2.8, anyone know of the compatibility of any of these? ( I know their not on the MB site list)

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 1 month later...

For the benefit of others who might be considering these lenses with a BM Micro Cinema Camera the following all work with Iris control when connected to the EF to BMPCC Speedbooster - Canon EF 17-40mm, Canon EF 50mm Macro, Canon EF 70-200mm F2.8 Non IS version and the Canon EF 500mm f4.5 (pre f4 IS version) which is a superb wildlife filming lens and very portable with the micro.