Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015.3 Unable to import h265

瞿盛龙

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
8 hours ago, 瞿盛龙 said:

Who knows how to solve?

This can be a confusing area. H265 is a new and important codec and it's obvious that potential buyers may want to test Premiere/AME's ability to handle this before buying the product: https://forums.adobe.com/message/3804375#3804375

Adobe recognized back with CS5 that a feature-limited version of the product prevented proper evaluation: "CS5 and earlier lacked many of the most useful and popular codecs...This meant that  people had a hard time evaluating the software for real-world use."

"The trial version of Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5, and later includes all of the  codecs that are included with the full version of Adobe Premiere Pro  CS5.5. This means that you can import and export to all of the supported  file formats using the trial version."

Unfortunately this is no longer the case with CC. If you want to evaluate Premiere/AME's ability to handle H265, you will have to buy the product via a subscription.

1 hour ago, joema said:

这可以是一个混乱的地区。H265是一个新的重要的编解码器,很明显,潜在的买家可能想测试首演/ AME的能力处理这在购买产品前:http:/ / / / 3804375 # 3804375 forums.adobe.com消息

Adobe CS5的认可后,产品功能有限的版本不正确的评价:“CS5和早期缺乏许多最有用和流行的编解码器…这就意味着人们已经评估实际使用的软件很难。”

“Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5试用版,后来包括了所有,包括与Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5完整版本的编解码器。这意味着你可以进出口的所有支持的文件格式使用试用版。”

不幸的是,这不再是CC的情况。如果你想评价首映/ AME的处理能力H265,你将不得不购买产品通过订阅。

My friend did not buy Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015.3 but can be used normally, but installed on other computers can not be used, and who knows the mystery?

1 hour ago, 瞿盛龙 said:

My friend did not buy Adobe Media Encoder CC 2015.3 but can be used normally, but installed on other computers can not be used, and who knows the mystery?

If you do not purchase a subscription to Premiere CC (which includes AME), you do not get H265 support. You can install the evaluation version of Premiere/AME CC on other computers which will work for 30 days but that will not include H265 support. 

3 hours ago, 瞿盛龙 said:

your friend probably has an eye patch, peg leg, parrot on his shoulder and is wearing a funny hat.

14 hours ago, dhessel said:

你的朋友可能有一个眼罩,假腿,他肩上的parrot,戴着一顶滑稽的帽子。

I do not know What do you mean? My friend the clone system to another computer on a desk HEVC not open, do not know where the problem. But I find Premiere Batch manual proxy method, happy