No HFR on new cameras?

Ki Rin

Why is it that none of the new cameras announced today from Olympus or Panasonic (or any others for that matter) seem to be able to record anything over 60fps?
For 4k, that might be too much data, but I would have thought they would include it in 1080p. Seems like a missed opportunity. There must be a few people out there who want this?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Don't get me wrong. All the new cameras announced have unreal specs. But I'm just surprised that none of them are going beyond 60fps. 
It seems like a pretty big omission to me. I kind of expected that to be the next feature for this generation of cameras. Especially since we already saw some limited HFR modes in the newest rx100.  
Maybe the GH5 will have 120fps or higher. But I haven't seen anything mentioned about it. And none of the other new cameras seem to have any high frame rates either. 

I think that's the only big thing missing, and if any of them included it, it would really set it apart.