Lumix G80/ 81, FZ2000 and LX15

sanveer

5 minutes ago, Philip Lipetz said:

It was universal.  In every shot. 

Yeah, honestly, with the 2500, I'm more interested in the high bitrate 1080p...

@jase uses the 1080p with his GX80 and is getting great results... Of course the GX80 has a larger sensor but a lot less bitrate than the 2500 in 1080p.

Do you know if the VLog is only usable in 4K?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
30 minutes ago, Mattias Burling said:

Not having 5-axis in 4K on the LX15 is a bit of a bummer. Still a pretty interesting camera imo. An rx100iv that doesn't over heat.

Yeah, that's dumb. Apparently the FZ2500 doesn't have it in 4K either... But the FZ2500 has the intriguing 200mbps in 1080p. Mix the high bitrate (all I) with V-Log and 5-Axis IBIS and it could be a pretty great camera. I think it outputs 10 bit 4:22 as well.

If the LX10 had that high bitrate 1080p, I would probably be a customer, without it or 5-Axis in 4K... Then I'll pass.

6 minutes ago, gethin said:

ive seen no sign of the moire i found on the gx85 in the clips i've seen so far.  Would love to see some 1080/60 footage

Look at @jase 's footage... I believe he shoots 1080p 60p.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you were talking about the GX85's 1080p. But yeah, I'd be interested in seeing any of the 1080 from the LX10 or the FZ2500. 

6 minutes ago, mercer said:

Look at @jase 's footage... I believe he shoots 1080p 60p.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought you were talking about the GX85's 1080p. But yeah, I'd be interested in seeing any of the 1080 from the LX10 or the FZ2500. 

Sorry should've specified: G80/85.  Everyone is saying g80 and gx85 will have identical video, but from what I've seen this is not so... maybe @andy lee can confirm;) 

• 2 weeks later...
33 minutes ago, photographer-at-large said:

Is successor to LX100 still expected, in the pipeline?

I hope so, I would love to see a few improvements... Mic in, 5-Axis in 4K... Maybe that 200mbps 1080p. I can only assume it will be announced soon, especially since the LX15 doesn't have 5-Axis in 4K. 

• 1 month later...
On October 15, 2016 at 8:48 AM, mercer said:

I hope so, I would love to see a few improvements... Mic in, 5-Axis in 4K... Maybe that 200mbps 1080p. I can only assume it will be announced soon, especially since the LX15 doesn't have 5-Axis in 4K. 

Agree.

I think it would be great if there will be a normal, and wide zoom models.