Sign in to follow this  
enny

Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera - $850

Hi guys selling BMPCC No problems at all minimal usage. ready to shoot all you need are lenses. Come with original package

1 Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera
2 extreme scan disk 64gb Cards
4 extra batteries
1 Charger

850 Canadian dollar its like 650 American

Will ship via Canada post with tracking

email me at [email protected] if intrested

Thanks

1.jpg

3.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
6 hours ago, enny said:

Hi guys selling BMPCC No problems at all minimal usage. ready to shoot all you need are lenses. Come with original package

1 Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera
2 extreme scan disk 64gb Cards
4 extra batteries
1 Charger

850 Canadian dollar its like 650 American

Will ship via Canada post with tracking

email me at [email protected] if intrested

Thanks

1.jpg

3.jpg

Why are you selling?

Gotcha, that makes sense. Is the screen clean as far as scratches? How about the body? I am slightly interested. I have the BMMCC, I have to list it for sale, but unfortunately I'm better at buying stuff than selling it. I hated the form factor, of the Micro, but loved the images it produced. Was thinking about picking a BMPCC up for the right price, and using an OIS lens and just shooting handheld with no added monitor. This is close to what I was looking to spend. Hmm. 

8 hours ago, mercer said:

Gotcha, that makes sense. Is the screen clean as far as scratches? How about the body? I am slightly interested. I have the BMMCC, I have to list it for sale, but unfortunately I'm better at buying stuff than selling it. I hated the form factor, of the Micro, but loved the images it produced. Was thinking about picking a BMPCC up for the right price, and using an OIS lens and just shooting handheld with no added monitor. This is close to what I was looking to spend. Hmm. 

No problems screen is clean no scratches at alI love BMPCC and i am picking up my BMCC today. Those to are the fist cameras from BM and they got it right just like red one mx it gives that film grain and look that is hard to achieve i mean pocket camera of all cameras they could chose  cinematographer Ben Davis (Guardians of the Galaxy) used the pocket on age of ultron marvel film on shit load of shoots.. I also like the camera how its designed to have that hand grip i took it to many of my vacations but yeah great camera