See-Saw by nonnsha (music video)

Matt Kieley

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Wow! Love it, great work (yet again).

I looked up the lyrics. The images seems to fit them like a glove. Thanks for sharing.

cleared my plate 
is it safe, is it dangerous 
to fly in your arms? 
open wide, open up 
open minded folk 
dressed and ready to go 
for a ride 

see you soon 
my afternoon 
my midnight snack 
sunrise 
lucky penny, heads up 
perfect timing 
and the jokes are spot on 

rotate my body like an office chair 
throw me down the stairs 
write a check before you leave.

Yeah, good job. After a production with the t2i, how do you feel about the camera and using older tech in 2016? The reason I ask is because I have been through a bunch of cameras over the past year and I find myself enjoying the Canon image and color way more than the current crop of 4K cameras. Your video and Kendy Ty's work really inspire me. I'm reminded that cameras are tools and in the right hands, with the right content, good old fashioned Canon 1080p is more than enough.

9 hours ago, mercer said:

Yeah, good job. After a production with the t2i, how do you feel about the camera and using older tech in 2016? The reason I ask is because I have been through a bunch of cameras over the past year and I find myself enjoying the Canon image and color way more than the current crop of 4K cameras. Your video and Kendy Ty's work really inspire me. I'm reminded that cameras are tools and in the right hands, with the right content, good old fashioned Canon 1080p is more than enough.

Thanks, guys! I gave the T2i a shot, and I believe I got some good images, but I've decided to move on. I bought a Nikon D5200. Maybe I'm just not as good as Kendy, or he does a lot of post processing or even has an anti-aliasing filter, because the noise and moire are horrible, and you can't even push the exposure or color temperature...like at all. I've only shot a little bit of footage with the D5200. It's detail level is closer to Panasonic, but just a little softer in a pleasing way. It's clean even at ISO3200, and man it grades nicely. You can push the exposure and color temperature surprisingly far without creating a ton of banding (at ISO 3200, I haven't even tested it in more well-lit situations yet), and there's barely any moire. Also, I've really missed having an adjustable monitor. The real test will be my next short film shoot. Of course, this camera is 4 years old so I still believe you can get great stuff with old tech. I still think a lot of stuff I did with a hacked GH1 looks good. But I need a little bit more flexibility than the T2i can deliver. I've also used the 7D and 5DMKII on other people's shoots and they still hold up pretty well. They did something right with those cameras (and the 5DMKIII from what I've seen) I think.

Yeah, you really have to nail the look close in camera on a t2i, but there are some interesting tricks you can do with wb settings and picture profiles to get some unique looks. I think that is Kendy Ty's trick. Either way, you did a great job with this music video... Top notch.

Good luck with your upcoming short, I look forward to seeing what you can do with the 5200... Are you using one of the Flaat profiles? With my small collection of ai-s lenses, I am really eager to test out the D5500 and Nikon's flat picture profile, I'm just patiently waiting for the price to drop a little more.