Shortfilm thriller 5DMKIII (ML RAW)

Герман Полозов

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Nicely done! The story, directing, acting and sound design was top notch.

If I was forced to make one critical note, which I'm not forced to, but I will...

Through your protagonists drone journey, you gave us a tour of his town. He witnesses an assassination through the drone camera's eye. At that point we leave first person narrative as you cut back and forth between the hero and killer. 

I think there may have been more tension if he was seen following the drone back to home base through the drone's eye. We would have seen him pass snowball guy and head right up to unfriendly neighbor who is friendlier to the antagonist more than the protagonist. Then go back to your hero just as the killer walks up the snowy sidewalk.

But I'm torn because then we wouldn't have seen the cool driving the car over the camera shot... What camera did you use for that shot by the way?

Or you could have changed perspectives entirely and only followed the killer up until the very end when he is killed by the drone and our hero sits victoriously in the killer's car.

But again, I'm just nitpicking here, it was very well done. In fact, it was probably my favorite piece posted to this site in the past year... That's probably why I have my ideas for your film. 

Good luck with it!!!

• Super Members
6 minutes ago, enny said:

all around good job but one point guns dont make that big of a flash mostly non at all specially in bright day light. I have some exp with guns/military what i would do is have bullet penetrate the body skull and hit the snow and see the impact in the snow. But still awesome job

Dude... Its a movie and in movies there are flashes, ammo lasts forever and you can shoot point blank from the hip on full auto.
I'm no astronaut but I'm sure the Millennium Falcon wouldn't be able to make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs either :)

8 hours ago, TheRenaissanceMan said:

Man, $15? Was that for craft services?

15$ - red paint :)

5 hours ago, mercer said:

I think there may have been more tension if he was seen following the drone back to home base through the drone's eye. We would have seen him pass snowball guy and head right up to unfriendly neighbor who is friendlier to the antagonist more than the protagonist. Then go back to your hero just as the killer walks up the snowy sidewalk.

It is the excellent idea. I wanted to make something similar. 
But the drone very badly works at a frost. :( For this reason of shooting have dragged on for 1.5 month. Once the drone was broken against a wall.
Therefore we have decided not to do difficult tricks with the drone.

5 hours ago, mercer said:

But I'm torn because then we wouldn't have seen the cool driving the car over the camera shot... What camera did you use for that shot by the way?

GoPro3

38 minutes ago, enny said:

all around good job but one point guns dont make that big of a flash mostly non at all specially in bright day light. 

gun flash is small) 

qGnuUZU5q9Q.jpg 

My friend from police has told what without the reflected flashes looks isn't realistic.
Perhaps a little overdone :)

On 9/12/2016 at 3:26 AM, Mattias Burling said:

Dude... Its a movie and in movies there are flashes, ammo lasts forever and you can shoot point blank from the hip on full auto.
I'm no astronaut but I'm sure the Millennium Falcon wouldn't be able to make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs either :)

muzzle flash yes but not that flashy any how WTF what is a aluminum falcon :)

On 9/12/2016 at 5:20 AM, Герман Полозов said:

15$ - red paint :)

It is the excellent idea. I wanted to make something similar. 
But the drone very badly works at a frost. :( For this reason of shooting have dragged on for 1.5 month. Once the drone was broken against a wall.
Therefore we have decided not to do difficult tricks with the drone.

GoPro3

gun flash is small) 

qGnuUZU5q9Q.jpg 

My friend from police has told what without the reflected flashes looks isn't realistic.
Perhaps a little overdone :)

muzzle flash is fine not the flash on the snow and ground its like taking a flash photo

• 3 weeks later...