35NAP 2-3M (mod) – precision, light streaks, bokeh

Dr. Verbel'

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 minute ago, Justin Bacle said:

May sound like a stupid question, but how did you disassemble yours ? Mine is so tight I can't open it :s
You start from the back lens right ? 

I have lens spanner. not strong for tight nut, but if on slightly choppy to unwind, you can unscrew

UJM8t-WHo4E.jpg

Hi! Yes! I think, it will work with any bulky anamorphic projector lenses. You must carefully remove the lens first. if they are not folding rims, and then leave. Make a drawing frames to suit your lens and configuration. Print a 3D-model and everything is ready. Adjustments of lenses in my video with English subs (first configuration, not so easy construction, but ready to work also) at 14:02

12 minutes ago, Juank said:

Woaw

amazing job !!!

keep it going !!!

Do you thing it will work with my Moller 63X2 ?

Capture d’écran 2016-10-06 à 13.48.26.png

Juank, bless you! :grin:  In my case weighed design 1.7 kg / 3.75 lb‬ . Lenses in rims weigh around 1 kg / 2.2 lb. In your case I don't know, but I think, lighter than now. Double focus, but ready for work.

6 minutes ago, Juank said:

You 're the Man Dr Verbel'

Thanks for your work and kindness!!!

Justin Bacle, do you have the same 35nap 2-3m, as on photo? I'm interested, which logo on it (on the left side). Different factories in USSR produce these lenses with same name 35nap 2-3m. Little differences in body construction.

EXjzukhmUsA.jpg

Do you saw small hole on the frame's side? small screw lock big nut.

image.PNG

10 hours ago, Dr. Verbel' said:

Lenses from modifications 35NAP. All my own... yet :grimace:

BLkNgDG_6po.jpg6POEWBQZvc0.jpg

Gp8d_bYgVxA.jpg

How much the front lens weight?  If less than 350G, I am interested in it.

15 hours ago, Juank said:

Woaw

amazing job !!!

keep it going !!!

Do you thing it will work with my Moller 63X2 ?

Capture d’écran 2016-10-06 à 13.48.26.png

I can tell you this Ana lens's front lens is easy to take apart.  But rear lens is tricky, you need to make a special tool to unscrew it.  Because it is in too deep.

15 hours ago, Dr. Verbel' said:

Justin Bacle, do you have the same 35nap 2-3m, as on photo? I'm interested, which logo on it (on the left side). Different factories in USSR produce these lenses with same name 35nap 2-3m. Little differences in body construction.

EXjzukhmUsA.jpg

Do you saw small hole on the frame's side? small screw lock big nut.

image.PNG

Mine doesn't look exactly the same :s

I am quite busy with shooting a music video this week-end but i'll send you photos asap

7 minutes ago, Justin Bacle said:

I am quite busy with shooting a music video this week-end but i'll send you photos asap

no problem, I live now on this forum :grin: small hole on the side - frame from 35nap 2-4. if you have 35nap 2-3m as I think, fisrt - leave lenses in frames from body. Then leave lenses from frames much easier.

If I'm not mistaken, you have 35nap 2-3, LOMO version. Construction of body must be similar to 35nap 2-4 (also LOMO version). Must be small hole on the frame's side, in which small screw lock big nut.

twax51u.jpg

One man also have this version and send to me several photos. Right version?

jsnokQNonqs.jpg

zdNcQ7EAJkY.jpg

5 hours ago, Justin Bacle said:

may try internal nut. later man tell me exactly.

Capture.JPG

8 hours ago, Dr. Verbel' said:

35nap 2-2 smaller than 35nap 2-3m. Weight you see... front lens around 500 g, rear 370 g. 35nap 2-3m lenses in sum near 1 kg

35nap_2-2.jpg

Hehe, too heavy to me.  I remembered the front glass of Moller 63/2x is around 0.47kg.  

So I think the 46/2x or 48/2x lens are the best size for me.  The front glass is around 0.3kg range.  But the 32 lens is too small.

BTW, who knows what this number mean?  But I guess it maybe the rear glass size in mm, looks very close.

46-48a.jpg

46-48b.jpg