BMCC+ Kowa Bell & Howell anamorphic AMAZING

enny

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
55 minutes ago, enny said:

Proof that the BMCC 2.5k is more than enough camera for a capable filmmaker.

Did anybody ever say anything else?

The subject of this film seems to be the stream of consciousness, which is, but not just, a narrative mode. As I see it, it's the way one actually thinks.

... as one man erodes the boundary between his digital distractions and real life…

... and the filmmaker, as is his job, erodes the boundaries between an actor seen as a motif on screen and our inner screen, bewildering concept, but this art's bread and butter.

The title reminded me of  Gaspar Noé's Enter The Void. Or Down The Rabbit Hole or Through The Looking Glass. Or A Descent into the Maelström.

stream-void.jpg

A good title is hard to find. This one 's great, promises a real adventure. Looking forward to see the whole film.

12 minutes ago, Axel said:

The subject of this film seems to be the stream of consciousness, which is, but not just, a narrative mode. As I see it, it's the way one actually thinks.

... and the filmmaker, as is his job, erodes the boundaries between an actor seen as a motif on screen and our inner screen, bewildering concept, but this art's bread and butter.

The title reminded me of  Gaspar Noé's Enter The Void. Or Down The Rabbit Hole or Through The Looking Glass. Or A Descent into the Maelström.

stream-void.jpg

A good title is hard to find. This one 's great, promises a real adventure. Looking forward to see the whole film.

Yes they did lost of people shitting on lots of cameras but any how.

15 minutes ago, enny said:

Yes they did lost of people shitting on lots of cameras but any how.

In March 2015 - I already had the Pocket - I saw this on Vimeo (shot with BMCC and BMPCC):

Just as an example.

Yes, and I have seen people 'shitting'. Right now there is a discussion between Brawley and some professor Kino, like a fight of Jaeger vs. Kaiju. Entertaining though these arguments are (for a while), they don't help much. With video I rather trust my eyes. If what I see pleases me, that's all I need to know. Then I read reports on the problems and how they can be solved.

4 hours ago, Axel said:

In March 2015 - I already had the Pocket - I saw this on Vimeo (shot with BMCC and BMPCC):

Just as an example.

Yes, and I have seen people 'shitting'. Right now there is a discussion between Brawley and some professor Kino, like a fight of Jaeger vs. Kaiju. Entertaining though these arguments are (for a while), they don't help much. With video I rather trust my eyes. If what I see pleases me, that's all I need to know. Then I read reports on the problems and how they can be solved.

This is just ridiculous in terms of quality. That's the thing about BM, they made it possible for people with not a lot of money to capture amazing footage. Still requires a lot of knowhow of course, but this is really inspiring.

9 hours ago, Axel said:

Just as an example.

I seen that one long time back its also really good

2 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

Bags of dynamic range, superb 2.5K image.

Shame they dumped it in the bin afterwards and never updated the camera properly.

URSA is a totally different beast!!

I want another BMCC 2.5K!

i benn looking at ursa and even bmpc4k they are to sharp and dont have thet pocket and BMCC fell grain film look