Canon XC20 is coming?

IronFilm

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
3 minutes ago, tugela said:

The Canon guy's body language was very defensive.....I don't think he believed the spin he was giving, lol.

Funny you mention that. i guess canon fanboys are going to be on the defensive side from now on. I mean, who needs an EVF, Log, tilty swively screen, eye AF when you have dual pixel raw, dual pixel AF and dual cards. At least they added a touchscreen, not like those Sony losers. :grin:

23 hours ago, Ivanhurba said:

Funny you mention that. i guess canon fanboys are going to be on the defensive side from now on. I mean, who needs an EVF, Log, tilty swively screen, eye AF when you have dual pixel raw, dual pixel AF and dual cards. At least they added a touchscreen, not like those Sony losers. :grin:

Never the less, his body language is very defensive, especially when he was talking about why mjpeg was used (he pretty clearly thinks that there is another reason that he doesn't want to say, lol). Which is odd for a marketing guy. Makes you wonder why.