Slow motion in C100 Mark II

BruyereHansen

So I am about to purchase Canon's C100 Mark II.  just a question about the slow motion options on the camera.

I want to make a clip that shoots in slow motion but while recording at 60 Fps i want to transition back to normal velocity while recording is it possible to do this? without any type of Atomos Ninja device? I don't want to have to go into video editing either to do it because it can diminish the quality of the slow motion and the transitioning. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 2016-09-01 at 1:02 AM, BruyereHansen said:

So I am about to purchase Canon's C100 Mark II.  just a question about the slow motion options on the camera.

I want to make a clip that shoots in slow motion but while recording at 60 Fps i want to transition back to normal velocity while recording is it possible to do this? without any type of Atomos Ninja device? I don't want to have to go into video editing either to do it because it can diminish the quality of the slow motion and the transitioning. 

60 fps in the c100 ii is not confirmed to slow mo in camera so you have the flexability to drop the clip into your timeline and make the parts you want to be inte slow mo.