WTB: Iscorama 36 single coated (larger rear element), Iscorama 42 & iscorama 54

Gripordie

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By petertom
      Isco 2X Anamorphic 35mm cine projection Lens Clean On Ebay
      Price: $495.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Isco-2X-Anamorphic-35mm-cine-projection-Lens-Clean/312353136758?

• By petertom
      Iscorama Pre-36 50mm f2.8 1.5x Anamorphic lens - Nikon F mount, Isco Gottingham On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Iscorama-Pre-36-50mm-f2-8-1-5x-Anamorphic-lens-Nikon-F-mount-Isco-Gottingham/164279554727?
      Price: $3,150.00

• By PBR
      Hi everyone!
      I wanted to showcase my passion project "The Night Knows No Shore" here on EOSHD. I've been a long time reader of Andrew's blog and it was his footage that inspired me to get an Iscorama a long time ago. 
      After doing tests with it for a while I came up with this idea for a movie. And you can now see the result on youtube: 

It's a project made by one single actor and one single crew member (me) with one single focal length (a Canon FD 85mm 1.8) and one single focus anamorphic lens ( Iscorama pre-36). Don't expect much action. It's a slow film with lots of monologues and no real plot. It's about one young man's thoughts on society, religion, art, philosophy, life in general. Have a look. If you don't like all the "pretentious" talking, maybe you like the footage. Let me know what you think. If you have any questions, just ask. Enjoy! 

• By Carlostheepic
      Looking to buy a used FVD-16A (CANON).

• By Richard Peretti
      Hi guys,
      Found this packed away in the loft. Haven't used it in years. Open to offers, UK only please.
      Cheers