The Bolex-Anamorphot 16/32/1.5x thread

SigurdW

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody, all of you happy owners of the amazing bolex 16/32/1.5, for personal experience if you ever need your bolex to be service contact Bernie, he is the best!!, honest and with great knowledge, you can contact him at http://www.super16inc.com/  , I am not affiliated or work for/with him.

Bernie serviced  a couple of my Bolex in the past and did a wonderful job, just sharing my experience to someone looking for help

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Ian Edward Weir said:

I thought you really dug the Bolex. Now that you have the Iscorama, what do you think? You also did not have a Hard Core DNA with the Bolex correct? 

That's for me the reason @Edward. I really like the Bolex and I am sure I will regret. I was thinking about a Hardcore DNA, but I don't need him anymore. I don't like traveling with lens supports, rods etc. The Iscorama was only 10 minutes on Ebay.... because I bought him for lower than 2K. Otherwise I kept the Bolex. I am sure the buyer will be very happy with this little gem and perhaps he will post some footage here. Keeping 2 lenses was no option for me.

3 minutes ago, keessie65 said:

That's for me the reason @Edward. I really like the Bolex and I am sure I will regret. I was thinking about a Hardcore DNA, but I don't need him anymore. I don't like traveling with lens supports, rods etc. The Iscorama was only 10 minutes on Ebay.... because I bought him for lower than 2K. Otherwise I kept the Bolex. I am sure the buyer will be very happy with this little gem and perhaps he will post some footage here. Keeping 2 lenses was no option for me.

It feels like I switched footbal club, from Ajax to Feijenoord,... or Manchester United to Liverpool.