Has anyone seen this... It could quite possibly be the best indie film ever made...

mercer

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

looooove birdemic! I thought i heard a sequel was coming out, does anyone know about that?  I'm aware I could probably look it up, but where's the fun and camaraderie in that?!

Back on topic though, I couldn't believe what I was watching the first time I saw Birdemic. The main actor is sooooo wooden and terrible. Everything about it is pretty terrible really though. Makes it a blast to watch! Even though there are so many great moments, the one that got me was the sex scene in the motel. It was so bad and the actors feet were ridiculously dirty! Gross.

Enjoyment of trash films linked to high intelligence, study finds:

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/enjoyment-of-trash-films-linked-to-high-intelligence-study-finds-a7171436.html

Birdemic 2 was shot with a Sony FS100 with a kit lens I see (I could tell you to skip forward a couple of minutes to spot the camera's close up... but don't! Is all worth watching):

Ha, jump to 3 minutes in and you see the classic camera operator usage of the mic pointing straight up into the sky! :P lol

1 hour ago, AaronChicago said:

Even worse better than Birdemic and The Room....

omg ????

• i kind of liked that i think i wanna see the movie

• it was also the longest 3 minutes of my life

• is this ironic tho!!! cmon....... *google search*

Wikipedia: Neil Francis Breen[1] is an American film actor, filmmaker, and architect. He is best known for writing, directing, editing and starring in his self-produced films Fateful Findings, I Am Here....Now, and Double Down.[2] Breen came late to film-making, having previously worked as a real estate agent and architect.[3][4] His releases thus far have been considered cult films.[5][6][7]

haaaaa ??????

3 minutes ago, kaylee said:

omg ????

• i kind of liked that i think i wanna see the movie

• it was also the longest 3 minutes of my life

• is this ironic tho!!! cmon....... *google search*

haaaaa ??????

Yeah right. It's almost as though Mr Breen is a little more thoughtful with his badness.

I met Tommy Wiseau at a screening of The Room. As my friends were finding seats, I decided to get in the line for photos. After a series of group photos, I approached Tommy Wiseau and said "It's just me." meaning I wasn't part of the group behind me, He took what I said to mean I came to the movie alone. He then starts calling out "Ladies! Come take a picture with us! He is all alone!" Then a group of girls crowded around us for a photo. The screening was wonderful. It was one of the most fun movie experiences I've ever had.

qznU88J.jpg

3vE75nS.jpg