Cannot post. Ebrahim Saadawi.

Guest 'Ebrahim Saadawi'

Guest 'Ebrahim Saadawi'

I was informed by a message that i Am restricted from posting in the forum except from PM with the 3 people involved in a previous forum  situation. But it seems that there's been a mistake or glitch and I am now restricted from even sending PM to the 3 men. 

Tim & Tom have been resolved and I can contact them through Facebook.

I need to contact James Drummond now to refund him but unable to.

Please solve this moderators (Andy?) by lifting the restriction or finding away to keep the restriction letting me PM James, timotheous, and tomas. And delete this thread if needed. 

Thanks

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

James messaged me this morning he is very concerned as he has not heard anything from you at all please email him direct and resolve this asap ES.

I will see what has happened to the message system now the restriction has been applied .

Tomas messaged me yesterday there is an issue with the rangefinder you posted him , it is a beta tester prototype sent to you for free and it has a non standard thread on the back ,Tomas needs you to contact him about this .

Everyone else please do not post on this thread it is for communication only . - Thanks Andy Lee

6 hours ago, 'Ebrahim Saadawi' said:

I was informed by a message that i Am restricted from posting in the forum except from PM with the 3 people involved in a previous forum  situation. But it seems that there's been a mistake or glitch and I am now restricted from even sending PM to the 3 men. 

Tim & Tom have been resolved and I can contact them through Facebook.

I need to contact James Drummond now to refund him but unable to.

Please solve this moderators (Andy?) by lifting the restriction or finding away to keep the restriction letting me PM James, timotheous, and tomas. And delete this thread if needed. 

Thanks

J89drummond@gmail.com 

I've emailed the info you previously gave me, but no response from that as well. 

Also, you've created a new account, so you could have just messaged me from this one. 

As we near the end of the timeframe of agreed upon payments, I keep getting the same responses from Ebrahim that I received when I was supposed to get the Rangefinder. It's a lot of, "WU was closed today...tomorrow I swear", then I don't hear anything for a couple of days. I expected this. He has a couple more days to actually send me the money, which doesn't look like that's going to happen, or at least all of the money. Just keeping Andy posted.  

8 hours ago, jgharding said:

Any progress here?

Nope. He hasn't paid me in the agreed time frame (which was more than enough), and he isn't responding to my emails now. 

On August 6, 2016 at 1:50 PM, andy lee said:

Ebrahim Saadawi lets get this repayment made to James asap

Keeping you informed, Ebrahim has not paid me in the agreed amount of time (1 month). He is now not responding to emails, and I doubt he is going to comment on this post again. I guess he made off with about $850 USD. and really tried everything to get out of repaying people. 

Ebrahim Saadawi: you've got 7 days to return the money you stole from James Drummond. If payment is not made in that time I'll contact Sebastian at cinema5D. When I was a cinema5D forum moderator we banned a guy for much less brazen offences. I can't imagine Sebastian allowing a fraud and a thief to continue posting on his site. I meant what I said Ebrahim, pay up or I'll have you banned from every site. I happen to be a respected member of all of them, and I'm friendly with a lot of the mods. We're a global village; people from all nations, races, religions, and sexual orientations are accepted. What we don't accept is thieves stealing from other members of any filmmaking forum. One way or another you are going to pay for your crimes Ebrahim Saadawi. Don't forget Ed's threat to out you to your friends, family, and school either. Me and Ed have put a lot of time into trying to put you on a righteous path. Don't fuck this up son, you will live to regret it.

15 hours ago, squig said:

Ebrahim Saadawi: you've got 7 days to return the money you stole from James Drummond. If payment is not made in that time I'll contact Sebastian at cinema5D. When I was a cinema5D forum moderator we banned a guy for much less brazen offences. I can't imagine Sebastian allowing a fraud and a thief to continue posting on his site. I meant what I said Ebrahim, pay up or I'll have you banned from every site. I happen to be a respected member of all of them, and I'm friendly with a lot of the mods. We're a global village; people from all nations, races, religions, and sexual orientations are accepted. What we don't accept is thieves stealing from other members of any filmmaking forum. One way or another you are going to pay for your crimes Ebrahim Saadawi. Don't forget Ed's threat to out you to your friends, family, and school either. Me and Ed have put a lot of time into trying to put you on a righteous path. Don't fuck this up son, you will live to regret it.

Frankly Ebrahim, I wouldn't find anything useful to see "someone's name" (go figure for mine if I would be you!) connected with such disgusting stuff... A third one of Google search results comprehending your name (with your photo included) are related to scam/scammer tag(s):

https://www.google.pt/search?q=ebrahim+saadawi&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b&gfe_rd=cr&ei=qZW4V9v5JYTY8ge6y7XQBA  

Is that funny? :-(

PS: Something that puzzles me: the parents invest in their child's education; the guy, some years later, is fluent in an influential and foreign language such as English (no one learns an idiom in a couple of months), without mention his background towards to be doctor/dentist... for this?! C'mon dude, take the right scope on the shit you Ebrahim are doing and addressing to yourself! A few dollars are worthy of all this crap?! Here you could earn the same bucks in just a couple of days or in one sole gig with less than your posts seemed you know about the business.

Very sad to see... Only you can clean your name, just do it.

15 hours ago, squig said:

It's definitely past the timeframe that I gave ES to repay me and he is not responding to any of my messages. I emailed the school of Dentistry about what happened, and have contacted his brother. So far nothing. I would recommend contacting 5D to warn them. He even recently posted about buying a new rig soon, probably from the money from all the EOSHD guys http://www.canonrumors.com/forum/index.php?topic=30545.msg615042#msg615042 

3 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

It is extraordinary that he continues to use the same name on other forums, now he's been uncovered for the con artist he is.

That is TINY compared to the level of his existence on the Internet and his comments everywhere

He is present on Almost Every Technical Camera Discuss Platform, almost All Social Media Sites (even ones people haven't even heard of), and he has posts running in the Hundreds of Thousands.

Whoa !!! This guy has a serious multiple personality disorder meets. He is luke the Joker from the Dark Knight. The only two differences being that the Joker was funny, and that he was in a movie.

I would not be surprised if his Scams run into Hundreds of Thousands. Maybe there be a Group created on Facebook (Twitter and Instagram among others), to figure out other people scammed by him.