Samsung NX Speed Booster

lucabutera

@lucabutera Hi Luca, thanks for replying! I only have one C/Y lens, the 50mm 1.7, and I have tried two c/y to EF adapters, trying to get it on to the NX-L. The adapters will go on to the lens just fine and lock pretty firmly into place. They will also go onto the adapter just fine, by themselves, but I can't get the lens, with either adapter, to successfully mate with the NX-L. Could be something wrong with my specific lens possibly, I don't know, I was just curious to see which c/y lenses other users had experimented with and if anybody else had any possible solutions. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
56 minutes ago, Parker said:

@lucabutera Hi Luca, thanks for replying! I only have one C/Y lens, the 50mm 1.7, and I have tried two c/y to EF adapters, trying to get it on to the NX-L. The adapters will go on to the lens just fine and lock pretty firmly into place. They will also go onto the adapter just fine, by themselves, but I can't get the lens, with either adapter, to successfully mate with the NX-L. Could be something wrong with my specific lens possibly, I don't know, I was just curious to see which c/y lenses other users had experimented with and if anybody else had any possible solutions. 

I have attempted mounting my CY Zeiss 28m F2 using countless different adaptors and none of them have worked.  I even filed down the rear elements that protrude to prevent the lens from hitting the NX-L adapter itself.  I can get it all to fit together after the mod, however the rear lens element hits the front glass element on the NX-L when trying to focus to infinity.

20 hours ago, Parker said:

Do you use the thin adapter? It works for me ;-) see eBay http://www.ebay.de/itm/272088667094

53 minutes ago, keessie65 said:

Do you use the thin adapter? It works for me ;-) see eBay http://www.ebay.de/itm/272088667094

I mean, that one looks just like the two I have tried. At first, of course, I assumed the first adapter I had purchased simply wasn't machined very well, but then I had the exact same problems with a second one. Which c/y lens are you successfully using with the NX-L? 

On 8/14/2017 at 0:50 AM, jonpais said:

any reason for the hostility?

Let me be a voice of Peace and understanding

I believe Daniel was not attacking Luca's design or glass... He was referring to the fact that if you have a canon EF mount camera and want to use a old FD lens there is a "Shitty" glass adapter you have to buy to make it fit. And it was notorious for making the FD lenses less sharp and a stop or so less light.

I believe thats why in the 5D MK2 Revolution days everyone was getting old Nikon glass because you didn't need a adapter with "Shitty"glass($30) to make it fit. 

This has nothing to do with Luca's design its just one of the negatives in EF mount's design

maybe back in the late 80's canon did this on purpose to force everyone to buy new lenses? Fake News? Tin foil hat?

51O8qXIOxQL.jpg.770f6ad6fb4f5c78511ac19c8ff97437.jpg41SsJyv4iSL.jpg.75be88eed0130d13f22621dbb18a496e.jpg51u2nlAn2IL.jpg.80cb0e6227036c0287cca65ced0c4ad1.jpg

• 1 month later...

Aputure Dec Canon lens control is not autofocus but this is better of Metabones Speedbooster for who use the Samsung NX1 camera to shoot video.

It's nice control the lens with grip, in wifi you can control the lens with camera on the drone or on the crane.

The price it's the same and if you want you can buy the Aputure Dec after new or used and assembly it yourself.

The system it's made for reassembly the Aputure Dec like original.

In this time it's a prototype but the work it's in the end road.

I can't make more. this is the max I can make for take to live this spectacular camera. 

Thank's.

• 2 weeks later...

"Samsung has profitable growth, but it is currently collecting the fruits of work and technology developed in the past years."
These Samsung statements are also in line with the success of Samsung NX cameras that are still current despite their technology being stays at three years ago.
With the arrival of the new CEO, I hope that Samsung will reflect on the possibility of sharing with the production of NX cameras.

https://www.ndtv.com/business/samsung-electronics-ceo-kwon-oh-hyun-to-step-down-1762342