Cliptoolz Color download, anyone?

Liam

I keep discovering interesting programs that have since died -_- this just seems like a place where I could put it out there and see if anyone is aware of a link or copy still about. Would be appreciated.

Happy filming

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, Liam said:

I keep discovering interesting programs that have since died -_- this just seems like a place where I could put it out there and see if anyone is aware of a link or copy still about. Would be appreciated.

Happy filming

Hey Liam,

Cliptoolz is available for download in version 3.0.

Version 2.0 used to be for free but is now only available with limited functions.

33 minutes ago, PannySVHS said:

Hey Liam,

Cliptoolz is available for download in version 3.0.

Version 2.0 used to be for free but is now only available with limited functions.

cool, do you have a link? Their site appears to be dead

11 minutes ago, PannySVHS said:

For version 2.0, google show this :)

w w w . mudgee . net/ClipToolz-Convert-V2.msi

cool, thank you! this may be the one I found the other day. But I was actually looking for their program "Color", not "Convert"

1 hour ago, PannySVHS said:

Hey Liam,

Didn´t know there was a tool from Cliptoolz named Color.This tool looks too interesting to not to try it out. Haven´t found any working link to it though. :(

Maybe we should keep this thread alive.

Right?? I mean, Da Vinci Resolve Lite is probably a superior alternative, but still, was super bummed to discover it and then learn it was dead so quickly

• 2 weeks later...

So, Dali´s mustache anybody? Anybody has it? :)

Liam, did you get your hands on it? Nobody seems to be interested enough to participate in the discussion.

I think this looks like a beautiful oddity of software! With benefit for smaller and older hardware and laptops. And, it´s free.

The inofficial name "Dali´s mustache" couldn´t be any cooler! Common people, let´s get the odd gem mining started!!