Lintelfilm

BIG gear sale: BMPCC with all the best trimmings. GH4 with V-LOG. 2 X Speed Boosters (BMPCC & MFT to Nikon). Sigma 18-35. Tokina 11-16 ( Nikon mount). Nikkor AI-s lenses.

I imagine people here are going to be wary of buying considering certain recent events on the forum, but you can confirm my authenticity easily as my video company is well established online (just Google "Lintelfilm") and I'm happy to Skype etc if anyone has questions. I'd prefer to sell to UK but am open to offers from elsewhere, and preferably only to regular forum members. Postage not included but will be charged at cost. My name is Matt - I haven't hung out here for a while but older forum members will remember me (probably mainly from my various unnecessary spats with Mr Reid!). Andy Lee can confirm this I'm sure. Also, if I were to scam you, you could easily damage my business reputation online which really would be a serious problem for me and my family! :)

This stuff will probably go on eBay by the end of the week so let me know asap if you're interested. All in good/great condition unless stated.

FOR SALE (please DM me for prices):

1: BMPCC with: Viewfactor Cage, Z-Finder, SmallRig top handle, external Sony NF-P battery plate (attached to top handle via my own design in the most elegant battery solution I've seen for the camera!), iRig Pre (modded for BMPCC). Pics below (looks like I didn't attach the battery to the plate properly - that slight angle is is not normal). Lens, Speed Booster and NP-F battery not included (lens & SB for sale separately, see below).

File_000 (2).jpegFile_000 (1).jpegFile_000.jpeg

2: BMPCC to Nikon Metabones Speed Booster. It works flawlessly and is in great condition. It arrived brand new with a very small, wafer thin chip on the very side of the glass that is not anywhere near the image circle. I considered returning it but as it functions perfectly it is just cosmetic and seemed pointless. It's not deep enough to be a danger to the glass and it hasn't changed since day 1. This is just for full disclosure. See chip at 2'O-clock on the image below. I'm a working pro not a gear fetishist so although all my stuff is in very good shape, well looked after and cosmetically still very nice, it has been used properly and not handled with kid gloves, so please don't expect "as new" condition - however I'll endeavour to point out anything that may be considered an issue regarding resale value etc.  

IMG_7144.JPG

3: GH4 with "unofficial" V-Log installed (which I don't recommend using anyway, official or not - not even in 10bit with an external recorder. It's a farce and a travesty by Panasonic). 

4: MFT-Nikon 0.71x Metabones Speed Booster (works perfectly, glass is fine)

5: SmallRig Cage (fits GH4 and many other DSLR-like cameras)

6: Panasonic 12-35mm f/2.8

7: Panasonic/Leica 25mm f/1.4

8: Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 Nikon mount

9: Tokina 11-16mm 2.8 DX (V1) Nikon mount

10: Nikkor 105mm f/2.5 AI (best version of this wonderful manual lens, great condition)

11: Nikkor 85mm f/2.0 AI-s - very slight stiffness at one end of focus action, but not prohibitive to getting focus. Otherwise great condition. 

12: Sennheiser MKE400 with Sennheiser furry windshield (small shotgun mic with 3.5mm jack)

13: Tiffen 77mm Vari-ND

14: Hoya 77mm IR cut filter

Again, please DM for prices of items you are interested in.

Thanks

I should say that I'm selling all this stuff because I recently switched to Canon. I'm loathe to sell the BMPCC because I LOVE the image and this is a great, very solid and very functional setup I've built for it that addresses almost all the functionality issues of the camera. But "business before pleasure" as they say and that's why I finally gave in to the Canon call. No one else does cameras you can just pick up and shoot with in any situation and be sure you'll grab solid images.

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Thank you for your honesty.

I hope you are finding Canon suitable to your needs? I can only assume you are using a C300 or something similar, to get a quality return on your investment. (Your equipment list on your website appears to be password protected, so my assumption may very well be incorrect.)

The GH4 is a fine camera; the BMPCC, even better (despite more cropping). I hope you are not really in such a financial state that you would find selling the BMPCC to be a necessity; it is a fine, compact tool for almost any kind of budget cinematography. If you are truly "loathe" to sell it, I wonder if it might make a good backup camera for your personal and experimental projects; if not a (completely overkill) travel film camera. Otherwise a fine collector's piece. But, as you said yourself, "business before pleasure"—and that certainly seems to be the case more and more nowadays.

Good wishes.