• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro for sale, Canon EF lens version.
      Asking price is 450€
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount Pro kit for it in another thread

• By Thecryptolounge
      Rarely used this bad boy, mainly bought it for my wedding a couple years back. Other than that it’s in great condition. Will sell it with the battery and the 32GB SD.
      Askig: $700

• By Sandeepthefifth
      Hey all, I'm looking to shoot a narrative short film with controlled lighting early next year and am thinking about shooting it on my original BMPCC...
      I know, I know. No 4K, terrible low-light, and horrible battery life. But if 1080p was fine, controlled lighting throughout, and an external battery solution, is it better for me to use the original and cancel my 4K pre-order? I could use the money saved to pay for an additional cine prime/actually pay actors a decent wage...
      What would be the advantages in this case of using the 4K over the original?
    • By DIGICHombre
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cine-NIKKOR-25mm-F-1-8-Nippon-Kogaku-C-Mount-Wide-Angle-lens-ADAPTER-Included/112964898960
      Great condition lens + micro four thirds adapter. Used it on my blackmagic micro cinema camera. Lens is made for 16mm sensor. 
      $315.00 USD. 

• By DIGICHombre
      Nippon Kogaku Japan Cine-NIKKOR 25mm F/1.8 wide angle lens. Close focus up to 2 feet / .6 meter.
      Nippon Kogaku Japan Cine-NIKKOR 10mm F/1.8 wide angle lens. Close focus up to 1 foot / .3 meter.

Bought on eBay, used with C-Mount to Micro Four Thirds lens mount on Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera. 
      Optically in excellent condition. Inside no specks of dust, haze, oil scratches that I can detect. Clicks work as expected. Focus is smooth.
      Cosmetically clean on outside. Very good for its age. 

Close focus up to 2 feet / .6 meter. Very light weight, and tiny size. Smallest lens I've ever owned. Paired with BMMCC or BMPCC this makes a fantastic combination. BMMCC / BMPCC is super 16 sensor so I didn't need a speedbooster, and no vignette. I would expect to see vignetting on any sensor size larger than super 16.

EXTRA
      Comes with a 40mm Switar C-mount lens, Metabones MFT to C-mount adapter.
      SELLING as a complete set. Asking $570 OBO.