Sign in to follow this  
The Chris

Trashcan Mac Pro, 3.5ghz 6-core, 32gb ram, 256gb ssd, DVD superdrive, parallels

Thinking about selling my little trashcan Mac Pro -- 3.5ghz 6-core, upgraded to 32gb ram (bumping cost to $4300), dual AMD 500 graphics cards, 256gb ssd. Also includes the external DVD superdrive and an unopened copy of parallels - so you can run windows on your mac. Only selling because I'm going to be doing a lot of traveling and I'm thinking a Macbook Pro might be better than my current Macbook Air for multimedia projects.

Bought new at the beginning of last year, so its 19 months old. This thing is a beast, incredibly fast and whisper quiet, I render 4k videos video in Premiere or FCPx and never hear it running while its chugging through files - and as you can see it just sits right next to my monitor on the desk.

Photoshop and Lightroom are also fast - I edit everything on the SSD and the combo of 6-core processor, dual video cards and PCIe SSD makes quick work of large panos and stacked images. All original packaging is included, system can be wiped clean and shipped with either Yosemite (what I'm running now) or El Capitan - buyers choice. $2900 shipped in the lower 48. Please add 3% for paypal fees.

The 40" UHD monitor pictured is available for another $500 if you want to pay for shipping. It runs at 60hz with a thunderbolt to display port cable, so no lag and no smearing when moving your cursor. Otherwise I'll just use it as an external monitor for a MBP. Selling references on Fred Miranda. http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1442719

Cheers

IMG_1498.jpg

IMG_1499.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 4.42.34 PM copy.jpg

IMG_1500.jpg

IMG_1492 (1).jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs