JamesDrum

• Similar Content

• By Jaypeezy
      FOR SALE: Moller 32/2x Anamorphot
      Anamorphic Adapter
      In Good Condition 6/10
      $500
      Cosmetic: 6
      Has scratches and wear on outer body. But none of the cosmetic imperfections affect the over-all lens performance. No dents or damage to the lens body that affect performance. The focus is a little stiff, but nothing a tune up and grease won’t fix. The front focus gear does need to be lubed, greased and the front element could be dialed in with a focus chart for sharper image. But the lens functions properly.   
      Optical: 7
      Has a scratch on the front element and cleaning marks on the rear element. It also has wear on the inner housing that gives veiling when hit with direct beam of light. I don’t have all of the equipment or time to tune up this lens but I can send tests shots if requested. 

Notes:
      Very unique Moller 32/2x black non-coated version. Old lens with imperfections, but the imperfections of this lens make it very unique and give it a very unique character. 

• By Zalem
      - PRICE: $599
      - STRETCH: 2X
      - FOCUS: Double-focus
      - PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
      - SHIPPING: Not included
      - INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
      - CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
      - COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.

• By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro for sale, Canon EF lens version.
      Asking price is 450€
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount Pro kit for it in another thread

• By Alex T
      Amazing cage with built-in follow focus wheel perfect for the a7s, Canon and Nikon cameras. It's in used condition but works great. Redrock are a quality company with excellent customer service. I've found this cage to be exceptional as a one-man-band. 

"The Scout is first of its kind ultra-portable camera multi-tool. It’s a universal cage and rig in one featuring a built-in microRemote Fingerwheel System that’s wireless-ready. The Scout has a rail system when you need it, or remove rails for a super low profile setup. Load-and-go, run-and-gun, point-and-shoot right out of the box. ultraCage Scout is the ultimate self-contained rig for handheld mirrorless camera and DSLR video" 

RRP: $2,199.00

Selling for £1099

• By Eric99
      WTB moondog anamorphic 37mm