Switching mods

NX1user

I successfully installed and used the KS mod in my NX1. I filmed 4K at 180mbps for 10 days of shooting an indy film. The only glitch was if I left my camera plugged into a monitor and powered the camera off, I would have to remove the HDMI cable whenI powered it back up or the camera would lock up. The only fix was to remove and re-insert the battery.

After filming wrapped, I thought I'd try the Vasile mod. I love the quick startup! Unfortunately, there's a problem right now where 1080 footage at any speed doesn't record at the bitrate I set. Depending on the FPS, it records at 40-60mbps. Vasile knows about the issue, but he's on vacation until August. I have some filming to do before then.

So, my question is "Is it safe to uninstall the Vasile mod and re-install the KS mod?" I just want to make sure that the "nx-on-wake" thing won't be a problem. I know Vasile says it's okay, but has anyone uninstalled it and installed the KS mod after?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Well, I successfully un-installed the vasile mod and installed the KS2 mod. Idiot me, somehow I missed that the KS@ mod doesn't do anything with bitrate! Why did he remove the bitrate part? So now I need to go back to NX1 1.4 (down from 1.41). 

Anybody have link to a 1.4 download?

• 2 weeks later...