shijan

FS Zoom lens 16OPF1-2M-01 2.4/12-120mm (Kinor 16CX mount)

For sale Zoom lens 16OPF1-2M-01 f2.4(T3)/12-120mm (Kinor 16CX mount)

Sell it because unfortunately it unexpected vignettes at close focus in combination with different zoom and iris settings on BMMCC sensor and i can't accept this. This lens made for 16 mm cinema. It will fit well to Panasonic GH, Ursa 4.6k, RED, Nikon 1 in 1:1 crop mode or to any camera with small sensor, like Pentax Q or 2/3" CCTV camera. Its heavy (1kg), its not perfect zoom as all zooms are. It has its own character, blue-orange abberations at wide open. Front focus ring block was cleaned and greased with HELIMAX-XP grease. Works very smooth. I got this lens from local TV studio, looks it was used a lot in far past. Front glass is clear but got a marks. Rear glass is clear. The iris ring is deklicked (The original ball with spring are present in the package). There is also a rotating arm attachment for zoom but it broken and need to be fixed. There is a 74 to 77 mm front ring adapter installed and additional 77 mm lens cap included. If you interested i can make additional photos and tests.

Also i got additional Kinor-16SX-2 lens to MFT camera mount adapter, with bayonet lock it works well with other lenses but for some reason the bayonet don't screws to this lens so the adaprter must be fixed or you can use DIY adapter.

Located in Ukraine, Odessa city. Will ship worldwide. Can accept only Payoneer (Make A Payment service from Payoneer to Payoneer account 0% fee) or any Card to Payoneer (Request a Payment service) with 3% fee. Ask $100 (or $150 with Rafcamera adapter) + shipping and payment fees.

Well known sensor coverage test:

P.S. Stay tuned, i'll post few more interesting lenses for sale soon.

16OPF-Zoom-CAM1_2016-07-18_1951_C0040_1715720.jpg

16OPF-Zoom-CAM1_2016-07-18_1953_C0041_1718197.jpg

16OPF-Zoom-CAM1_2016-07-18_1954_C0042_1720499.jpg

16OPF-Zoom-CAM1_2016-07-18_1956_C0043_1723143.jpg

16OPF-Zoom-CAM1_2016-07-18_1958_C0044_1725365.jpg

16OPF-Zoom-CAM1_2016-07-18_1959_C0045_1727565.jpg

16opf1-2m-01.pdf

RAF-2CAM1_2016-07-19_1336_C0075_1175838.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

NEW tests uploaded to dropbox folder.

The lens is sharp starting from 5.6.

If focused to infinity it vignettes closer to 110-120 zoom range and almost don't vignettes at wide angle.

If focused to 1.5-3 meters it vignettes closer to 12-40 zoom range.

16OPF%20T5.6%201.5meter%2040.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Zalem
      Hi,

I am selling a Leica Summicron-R f2 50mm lens with Leitax EF mount for $570 plus shipping. I am open to offers.

The glass is in pristine condition with no scratches, no fungus, no haze and no separation. The lens is in excellent cosmetic condition as well. The only issue is the front barrel as it has a little bit of play (about 1mm). It is the only reason I am selling. It is an absolute non-issue if you're shooting spherical and it's still usable if you're being careful while shooting anamorphic.

The Leitax mount converts the lens to EF mount. It's the best adapter on the market and it shows. It is worth $70 alone.

Comment or DM if you're interested or want to make an offer! Cheers.

• By Dennycranekirk
      Hi,
      I hail from Singapore and am looking to sell a minty Nikon 28-70mm F2.8. Yes, the "Bourne" lens. I fitted custom-made gears rings bought from Sean of Followfocus gears and they feel like a natural extension. Since I bought this lens a few years back mainly for video work, I didn't mind the autofocus motor not working (common 1st gen AFS issue) and got a pretty good discount. Now, this lens doesn't complement with my other lenses in terms of look and rotation - a nightmare to use 2 types as I will always get the direction wrong. I love the lens for what it does and the image it makes. For some reason, I can't seem to get anyone in my country interested in it (probably due to the autofocus) so I thought it might be ideal for someone willing to accept for what it is or is looking to get it rehoused.
      Take a look at the pictures and send me your offers (USD figures work too). If the number can also cover shipping overseas, I wouldn't mind going the extra mile to mail it. Thanks.

Oh yes, it comes with both original front and back caps and the original hood.

• By Stanislav Schubert
      LOMO OKC prime cine lens, F=150 mm f2.8, OCT-19 mount FOR SALE
      Professional cine prime lens for Russian 35 mm movie camera Kinor 35N, cover Super 35 sensor 6K, excellent condition. 
      Lens clean end clear, no fungus, no scratches, no oil spots, no durst inside. Mechanic focus ans aperture is smooth. 
      Model: LOMO OKS1-150-1, 
      F=150 mm
      T=3.2
      Made in USSR, 1989
      The price: 600 USD+ shipping.  e-mail: [email protected]
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/162933524073?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
      Worldwide shipping. 
      [/IMG]
      [IMG[/IMG]
      [/IMG]
      /IMG]
      /IMG]
    • By salim
      I have a new (never used, except to do an optical test on it against other lens) Contax Zeiss 28-85 f3.3-4 lens.  Lens has been sitting in it's original box, and packaging. Essentially brand new.
      I would grade it 10.  Only thing there might me mark from when I was taking a photo of it on my table, and I think I might have caused some discoloration on the paint marking on the body of the lens somewhere, I can't see it now, but I'm sure if I examine under bright light I might be able to spot it. 

I use to collect contax zeiss lenses I still have a few more left (message me if there is a specific lens you need and I might just have it and might want to sell it) this came from my collection. 

Message me if you want to see some photos of it. 

I like to get $300 for it .It's hard to find this lens in such a pristine condition anymore in US. Buyer pays shipping and Paypal fees. I'm "semorg" on eBay if you want to see my rating.