FS Zoom lens 16OPF1-2M-01 2.4/12-120mm (Kinor 16CX mount)

For sale Zoom lens 16OPF1-2M-01 f2.4(T3)/12-120mm (Kinor 16CX mount)

Sell it because unfortunately it unexpected vignettes at close focus in combination with different zoom and iris settings on BMMCC sensor and i can't accept this. This lens made for 16 mm cinema. It will fit well to Panasonic GH, Ursa 4.6k, RED, Nikon 1 in 1:1 crop mode or to any camera with small sensor, like Pentax Q or 2/3" CCTV camera. Its heavy (1kg), its not perfect zoom as all zooms are. It has its own character, blue-orange abberations at wide open. Front focus ring block was cleaned and greased with HELIMAX-XP grease. Works very smooth. I got this lens from local TV studio, looks it was used a lot in far past. Front glass is clear but got a marks. Rear glass is clear. The iris ring is deklicked (The original ball with spring are present in the package). There is also a rotating arm attachment for zoom but it broken and need to be fixed. There is a 74 to 77 mm front ring adapter installed and additional 77 mm lens cap included. If you interested i can make additional photos and tests.

Also i got additional Kinor-16SX-2 lens to MFT camera mount adapter, with bayonet lock it works well with other lenses but for some reason the bayonet don't screws to this lens so the adaprter must be fixed or you can use DIY adapter.

Located in Ukraine, Odessa city. Will ship worldwide. Can accept only Payoneer (Make A Payment service from Payoneer to Payoneer account 0% fee) or any Card to Payoneer (Request a Payment service) with 3% fee. Ask $100 (or $150 with Rafcamera adapter) + shipping and payment fees.

Well known sensor coverage test:

P.S. Stay tuned, i'll post few more interesting lenses for sale soon.

16OPF-Zoom-CAM1_2016-07-18_1951_C0040_1715720.jpg

16OPF-Zoom-CAM1_2016-07-18_1953_C0041_1718197.jpg

16OPF-Zoom-CAM1_2016-07-18_1954_C0042_1720499.jpg

16OPF-Zoom-CAM1_2016-07-18_1956_C0043_1723143.jpg

16OPF-Zoom-CAM1_2016-07-18_1958_C0044_1725365.jpg

16OPF-Zoom-CAM1_2016-07-18_1959_C0045_1727565.jpg

16opf1-2m-01.pdf

RAF-2CAM1_2016-07-19_1336_C0075_1175838.jpg

NEW tests uploaded to dropbox folder.

The lens is sharp starting from 5.6.

If focused to infinity it vignettes closer to 110-120 zoom range and almost don't vignettes at wide angle.

If focused to 1.5-3 meters it vignettes closer to 12-40 zoom range.

16OPF%20T5.6%201.5meter%2040.jpg

• 8 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By essbe
      Selling three LOMO cine lenses in OCT-18 mount accompanied by an OCT-18 to ARRI PL adapter from Rafcamera. There are some cheaper adapters out there who simply locks the lens and then you rotate the lens out of its helicoid, a primitive and not very satisfying solution. This adapter has a pin which locks the lenses in the correct and intended way and lets you focus using their own helicoid. Changing lenses is also simple as you just pull them out and push them in. I have not tried the adapter on a camera since I never got around to buying a PL-adapter. The lens bodies are worn as Lomo cine lenses almost always are. There's some dust inside the lenses but no fungus or major scratches.
      The lenses are:

okc7-28-1 28mm t2.2
      okc11-35-1 35mm t2.3
      okc1-50-6 50mm t2.2

Covering SUPER-35/APS-C, not full frame.

Price 850€ including shipping. Selling only within the EU (including the UK).

I also have a set of franken-cine-lenses, very crudely adapted. I am getting rid of those, but selling with no guarantee. You could always use the lens blocks if they are problematic. To use them you have to have a thin m42 or l39 adapter as they have a very short working distance. I will include a short l39 to m42 helicoid made by yeenon, and can include a thin adapter to Sony E if you are interested.
      The lenses are:

okc1-22-1 22mm f2.8
      helios-33 (cine lens made at KMZ, not LOMO) 35mm f2
      okc1-40-1 f2.5

I have used these lenses quite alot on an EOS M with ml raw. The okc1-40-1 was my standard travel lens on my a7s as it is so small and covers full frame in 16:9 (dark extreme corners otherwise, correctable though).

Price 100€ for the lot including shipping. Selling only within the EU (including the UK).

I am planning to unload some camera stuff, and will list them on swedish ebay shortly, but If you are interested in any of the following  just PM and I will send photos:
      Prices do not include shipping.

Zenit m39 mount, silver lenses:
      Jupiter-9 early and rare KMZ make 100€
      Mir-1 pre-series, KMZ 70€
      m42:
      Helios-44-2 MMZ, damaged filter ring but still usable. Extremely smooth focusing 50€
      Mir-24m 35mm f2 KMZ 100€
      Jupiter-37a 135mm f3.5 40€
      Pentax K:
      Volna 50mm f1.8, LOMO 70€
      Variozenitar-K zoom 25-45mm 2.8-3.5, auto aperture pin removed for easier use with digital cameras. Works in stop down mode now, otherwise it would have stayed wide open all the time. Zoom ring not smooth, but turns. 70€

• By Paul Jonathan
      Hello everyone,
      Great to see that there is a dedicated lens section on this lovely forum now!

Ironglass, a Ukraine company, that has been offering cinemodded Russian lenses (such as the Helios 44-2) for a number of years is now offering a completely rehoused version of their lenses. I bought the original cinemods back in 2018 and am now thinking of upgrading. So I am familiar with their optical performance, however I would be interested if anyone here has seen these up close and can speak to their mechanical capacity, i.e. how well the rehouse is done. I've seen a number of announcements around the web from last fall, but no real hands-on reviews.
      I'd be really grateful for anyone experiences on these!
    • By dia3olik
      I have some Lomos for sale, first up is this 100mm.
      Insanely smooth bokeh and smooth highlight and shadows rolloff
      - OKC1-100-1 / 100mm F2 (T2.3)
      - Full Frame+ coverage!
      - 16 iris blades, perfectly round and dry!!!
      - Already converted to Stainless Steel PL Mount
      - 0.8 mod gear on focus ring
      - Added removable 80mm OD front
      - Brass version!
      - Build in 1975
      - In good conditions and ready to shoot!
      Asking €1500 FIRM
      I can ship WW with UPS.
      Payment with bank transfer or PayPal.
      PICS:

• By Zalem
      Hi,

I am selling a Leica Summicron-R f2 50mm lens with Leitax EF mount for $570 plus shipping. I am open to offers.

The glass is in pristine condition with no scratches, no fungus, no haze and no separation. The lens is in excellent cosmetic condition as well. The only issue is the front barrel as it has a little bit of play (about 1mm). It is the only reason I am selling. It is an absolute non-issue if you're shooting spherical and it's still usable if you're being careful while shooting anamorphic.

The Leitax mount converts the lens to EF mount. It's the best adapter on the market and it shows. It is worth $70 alone.

Comment or DM if you're interested or want to make an offer! Cheers.

• By Dennycranekirk
      Hi,
      I hail from Singapore and am looking to sell a minty Nikon 28-70mm F2.8. Yes, the "Bourne" lens. I fitted custom-made gears rings bought from Sean of Followfocus gears and they feel like a natural extension. Since I bought this lens a few years back mainly for video work, I didn't mind the autofocus motor not working (common 1st gen AFS issue) and got a pretty good discount. Now, this lens doesn't complement with my other lenses in terms of look and rotation - a nightmare to use 2 types as I will always get the direction wrong. I love the lens for what it does and the image it makes. For some reason, I can't seem to get anyone in my country interested in it (probably due to the autofocus) so I thought it might be ideal for someone willing to accept for what it is or is looking to get it rehoused.
      Take a look at the pictures and send me your offers (USD figures work too). If the number can also cover shipping overseas, I wouldn't mind going the extra mile to mail it. Thanks.

Oh yes, it comes with both original front and back caps and the original hood.