Whats the best Amazon or Ebay to use in Europe?

luminescence

Hello,

I have recently relocated to Portugal and half the items I had in my Amazon UK shopping cart dropped out after a few days - including one seller who was supplying the Lumix GX85 for instance. Now a long wait for stock of 1-2 months. I tried Amazon Spain but nothing there. Amazon Italy can supply and I have brought other items from them before, although its a bit of a pain using Google Translate to check everything.

Can anyone recommend anything better? Amazon Germany or Netherlands for instance? It would be helpful in English of course but most Amazon branches seem to stick with their native tongue.

I tried B&H in NYC but they will not ship overseas anything with lithium batteries. I left Ebay years ago due to some security issues, am I going to waste time doing business with them again? I see that my item is available on UK Ebay, the supplier is in Italy, but can post to Portugal. At a very good price.

Wondering also if I have to pay VAT or import duty here?

Any advice appreciated!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
46 minutes ago, luminescence said:

Hello,

I have recently relocated to Portugal and half the items I had in my Amazon UK shopping cart dropped out after a few days - including one seller who was supplying the Lumix GX85 for instance. Now a long wait for stock of 1-2 months. I tried Amazon Spain but nothing there. Amazon Italy can supply and I have brought other items from them before, although its a bit of a pain using Google Translate to check everything.

Can anyone recommend anything better? Amazon Germany or Netherlands for instance? It would be helpful in English of course but most Amazon branches seem to stick with their native tongue.

I tried B&H in NYC but they will not ship overseas anything with lithium batteries. I left Ebay years ago due to some security issues, am I going to waste time doing business with them again? I see that my item is available on UK Ebay, the supplier is in Italy, but can post to Portugal. At a very good price.

Any advice appreciated!

You can swich German Amazon to English

9 hours ago, luminescence said:

Hello,

Wondering also if I have to pay VAT or import duty here?

Any advice appreciated!

I'm Italian, I have three Amazon account (It, Uk, De), never any trouble ...

I have purchased from sellers from around the world.

The Amazon prices are always Including VAT, if the customs in your country you do pay them, you have to send a copy of the bill to Amazon for Refound. (es. from China)

If goods arrives from Euro area no customs cost is payable ( es. Portugal, Italia, Germania and Other are European Community, The England is still not out)