How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Timotheus

Hallo people,

let me speak from my perspective. I don´t see a way of finding the doer of this deed.

I assume, some of the world wide forum members involve aspects about themselves as a result of their imagination rather than fact. That can be a beautiful thing, if imagination becomes reality some day.

Maybe the human being behind the beautiful Persona Ebrahim is not a millionaire´s son nor his Grandfather/Uncle/Father but rather enjoying the imagination of being one.

That is legit and part of the private sphere, nothing to brag about, but rather being happy about his knowledgeable and warmhearted contributions.

Let me tell you, I´m NOT a millionaire´s son. Do you believe me?:)

In court nobody has to be called names. This is no courtroom, but still we should avoid calling names. Like another forum member said, behind the Eoshd account with the name of Ebrahim is a real human being. If that is not going to be respected, I wish this thread not only to be closed but fishy, insulting contributions to be deleted as well.

Could be a 77 year old from Spain is pretending to be 21 year old pretending to be a millionaire´s son, nephew, grandson from Egypt. That would be beautiful thing, having a 77 year old taking the opportunity to contribute awesome posts is such a beautiful "Ebrahim´s manner".

It would be a tragedy, if that human being would be in need of a scam.

If the doer of this deed can be found, the doer is going to be hurt financially and possibly regarding honour well enough.

Any other hurting beyond that is only an opportunity of showing an ugly mob mentality.

cheers

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Ebrahim, so sad you don't see that you are the only one here to not see it... Come on, don't you get it? This victimization route won't help you out but on the contrary. The longer, the more painful is and whatever means your reputation to you. Don't let this going even more down the hill. Snowball is getting bigger.

5 minutes ago, Ed_David said:

The movie ends jr with you telling the truth.

If you are broke....just say it.

You dont have the money.

And ill chip in and give these guys some money back. 

Just end the lying. Youll feel better.

Getting caught in a rabbit hole is not fun.

And whatever happens...in 2 years you wont remember any of this.

Be strong.

Do the honorable thing.

You are a good man.

We a make mistakes. Especially online.

I agree. Whether he realizes it or not he's contradicted himself in this thread quite a bit. I think if you refund the money it'll be chalked up as a dumb mistake and everyone will move on. Tomas and Timotheus seem like reasonable people.

I've been reading this thread for a minute now. And the way he's trying to flip this is comical/sad at best. But from the replies he's made I've already have my answer on what happened in this situation. Never use WU for anything and Paypal is your friend.

28 minutes ago, tweak said:

@PannySVHS Read the thread and get back to us...

Hey:)

I´ve been reading it from the start and expressed my dislike about aggressive speech before twice in this thread.

Essence of my perspecitve is, there is no possiblitiy to find the doer of the scam. There is all necessity to avoid aggressive or chauvinistic messages.

The facette of trying to deconstruct a possibly constructed internet persona named Ebrahim is done in a mob mentality.

Proving someone guilty of something can be done in a manner guilty of far worse human attributes.

True, you hardly need a mob to work this one out.

I understand your concern about the language, I guess being from Aus I don't really notice it. That being said some could be a bit more couth in their approach though I'm sure.

21 minutes ago, Timotheus said:

Hello everyone, there has been a gesture from Ebrahim through a personal message. We'll see if the deeds follow the words. Perhaps we should give this a few days. Thank you all.

Wonderful.

And I am still proceeding with some  Egyptian journalists. But ill hold off on engaging them until this is resolved.

Seriously, this is just getting sad now. This kid obviously really does enjoy this forum and he obviously cannot keep up with the plethora of lies he has told over the years. I've been relatively active in this forum for the past year and I never even knew there was allegedly 2 people... I always thought there was only one. However, I do remember a time when Enrahim posted some gh4 footage, but I have yet to see anything else from him. You would think the owner of a media company and a 1dc would upload some test footage somewhere... Hell I upload every boring, poorly colored footage I do so I can see it in multiple screens and get better... But nothing from Ebrahim.

I think @Oliver Daniel suggestion would be a quick and easy way for Ebrahim to clear this up. 

Clear this up... Or come up with a better story, because the sad, victim is boring and hardly worth the narrative of these past 16 pages. 

22 minutes ago, Dan Keeble said:

sadly, in this day and age, without video proof, no one is going to believe anything. 

Yes it's a shame. Especially since he had his $5,000,000 1DC stolen, so I guess we will never get to see any real proof... I mean in this day an age what's a man to do?

In a forum like EOSHD, video proof will only generate more questions. Was it a 1DC with 8-bit C-Log or an A7S using PP1? How accurate are the skin tones?

17 minutes ago, tweak said:

Yes it's a shame. Especially since he had his $5,000,000 1DC stolen, so I guess we will never get to see any real proof... I mean in this day an age what's a man to do?

2 minutes ago, Escapist said:

In a forum like EOSHD, video proof will only generate more questions. Was it a 1DC with 8-bit C-Log or an A7S using PP1? How accurate are the skin tones?

True. If Snr did actually end up on film we would all just say it was done in After Effects.

3 minutes ago, tweak said:

True. If Snr did actually end up on film we would all just say it was done in After Effects.

You know what though, if the kid had the balls to post a photoshopped pic of the two only photos of Sr., Jr and/or the III, he would regain a little of my respect back...