Jump to content
Timotheus

How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Recommended Posts

EOSHD peeps: I have sorted out some payment issues with Ebrahim Saawadi, and the other guys came to an agreement. This was one hell of a thread folks. Lots of mystery and confusion, and a lot of creative stories. I hope I get my money back as soon as possible.

I have a hand written letter confirming that he will, in fact, pay me what he owns me. 

We can drop it. Everyone will get their payments, and E.S. owned up to the dilemma. That's it. 

What a crazy thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Guest Ebrahim Saadawi
2 minutes ago, IshootbeforeItalk said:

Talk is cheap. Money talks. When all is compensated, we forgive you. No doubt.

Tomas. Please contact Tim and you'll know it's all sorted out and you'll get a shipment confirmation of the lens first thing tomorrow. I am sorry for any trouble I might have caused you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

Tomas. Please contact Tim and you'll know it's all sorted out and you'll get a shipment confirmation of the lens first thing tomorrow. I am sorry for any trouble I might have caused you.

Ebrahim, I cannot believe how much you have risked.

There is so much good in your life (apart from your father's passing) but I am glad that you are, at last, tackling this issue head on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

Who I am? Most people here already made the conclusion that I am scam and this isn't my name and that I am a low-life scammer from india or something. No 

Emanuel asked about this particularly and I always appreciated the man.. So I'll answer and proof everything about myself... 

My name is Ebrahim Ebrahim Al-Saadawi. I am 21 yearsold now.

I am a dentist who is just graduating and working in the dental hospital of Delta University of science and technology. 

pZEgFn4.jpg
zqoH3kK.jpg

I have three siblings. Two brothers. Both about the same age and both are physicians/doctors graduated medical school. They appear here along with my great grandfather (and my father now since my very father's recent passing)

4yJH1gB.jpg

And Eman, a beautiful girl who just got married and is pregnant expecting a beautiful girl, and I'll be an uncle. I took here some photos and she adored them. 

 
KOlTPFL.jpg
J0qR9ld.jpg

To prove she's my sister here I am with her and my my brother:

gH6f9vE.jpg

I have a lovely grandfather who shares and encourages me in my passion of filmmaking with both gear and moral support. 

I am passionate for filmmaking and I AM doing work right now and I am still very small and hope to be as successful as you guys:

Some of my work include the recent mini doc that got 200+K views and likes: (First pinned video/post)
https://www.facebook.com/AyaHanyAbdElHakam ( اخراج ابراهيم السعداوى means directed by ebrahim saadawi)

some BTS: 

031o8HY.jpg
IlVov6J.jpg

Another short I made/directed for my college, about how a third party can ruin the relationship of two other good friends: 
 



0iUosFa.jpg

ِِAnother very moving short I am working on (still has two scenes to go) and a short I hope will give me great exposure as it's about a noble cause: Blood donation: 

Some frame grabs of it 

Ob4Xldo.jpg
vUi9tVw.jpg
Uxe41lF.jpg
qdUKzNo.jpg
yasVkEZ.jpg
Begj6pV.jpg
3uVIFwz.jpg
7c63xqK.jpg

I also really like this video I've made using Twixtor slowmotion and a mere Canon DSLR shooting at 25p and still created some strong slowmotion:
 



We own a building in Mansoura City, Egypt. In Torel region, qesm 2. By the name of Saadawi. Where we live. 

I have a black Toyota Yaris, last item my father bought before he died and it's in his name  

I love handmade work and DIY stuff in filmmaking and I made some light panels I use for my films/videos: two appear here. I made three Tungsten panels. Work like a charm. 

YyJSV2Y.jpg
j8bpADd.jpg

These are just a fraction of my friends who all love and respect me. I am a popular person in my community here and have no intention of hiding my identity (which would make it much harder for you to catch or sue me), 

This is who I am. 

And above all of this, to prove my identity, this is my official country issued ID



This ID makes it A LOT, LOT easier for any of you to catch me or sue me or go after me. But I believe in your humanity and that you'll forgive/forget me when I refund the people/do the right thing. 

I made a stupid mistake and now corrected it fully. Please let me live in peace and keep going on with my life as a dentist and a filmmaker. My Film has been stopped all that time because of this and so did my dental work as I was absent and too depressed shaking of anger and feeling of stupidity and sadness that I could never perform on a patient. 

I will send out the RF tomorrow Wednesday, and will refund James and we sorted it out.

So Please. I am sorting it out, so let me live and live on beyond me. 

Took a lot of strength to do that, Ebrahim.

Proud of you.

Agreed - let's all move on .  Tomorrow AM should be the tracking numbers.

I'll tell your friends it was all a mistake once I see that they get their rangefinder and money returned.

Hopefully after all is said, and done, Andrew can find mercy in his heart and delete this thread so when someone types in your name into google, this doesn't pop up. 

p.s. Those are some really beautiful images!

The film you are making looks gorgeous too.

What was the camera/lens?

Also the homemade LED light is pretty brilliant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're genuine, why not stay involved here (with Andrew's permission)? There's a lot to learn and one lesson might be for you to realise that you CAN contribute from your experience not merely fabrication. You live in a fascinating part of the world - potentially a useful contact! Realise that from now, trust has to be earned. Respect has to be earned. But both are worth working for. Good to see this step forward.

There must be a film in this sorry episode. Creatio ex nihilo...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Fellas, I have been pointing towards the responsibility of authorities and a neutral tone of writing without insults.

But what are the numbers on the piece of ID? Are they telling a birth date? If so, it wouldnt conclude an age of 21.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

Tomas. Please contact Tim and you'll know it's all sorted out and you'll get a shipment confirmation of the lens first thing tomorrow. I am sorry for any trouble I might have caused you.

That's good to hear. Please take your ID off the thread. If a real criminal uses it for internet scamming, it will be very hard to explain...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ed_David said:

Took a lot of strength to do that, Ebrahim.

Proud of you.

Agreed - let's all move on .  Tomorrow AM should be the tracking numbers.

I'll tell your friends it was all a mistake once I see that they get their rangefinder and money returned.

Hopefully after all is said, and done, Andrew can find mercy in his heart and delete this thread so when someone types in your name into google, this doesn't pop up. 

p.s. Those are some really beautiful images!

The film you are making looks gorgeous too.

What was the camera/lens?

Also the homemade LED light is pretty brilliant.

 

20 minutes ago, Snowfun said:

If you're genuine, why not stay involved here (with Andrew's permission)? There's a lot to learn and one lesson might be for you to realise that you CAN contribute from your experience not merely fabrication. You live in a fascinating part of the world - potentially a useful contact! Realise that from now, trust has to be earned. Respect has to be earned. But both are worth working for. Good to see this step forward.

What the fuck are you guys on!

The guy/s (probably more than one hence the up'n'down English) scammed people, shall I say it again SCAMMED PEOPLE!

He got caught out & now you want to make friends with this piece of shit again?

You're a bunch of fucking idiots.

A thief comes into your home, steals from you & your solution is to let him back in?

This guy & his friends are laughing so hard - welcome to the wonderful world of being scammed & trolled.

The guy should be banned & the thread should stay as a permanent record, for us & everyone that might google this piece of shits name. When you get convicted of a crime it stays on your permanent record & you have to admit that you're a criminal everytime you apply for a job or whatever you might have to do for the rest of your life! The same should apply for this idiot - he committed a crime & this should forever be his grave..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, PannySVHS said:

 

Fellas, I have been pointing towards the responsibility of authorities and a neutral tone of writing without insults.

But what are the numbers on the piece of ID? Are they telling a birth date? If so, it wouldnt conclude an age of 21.

 

26?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bioskop.Inc said:

 

What the fuck are you guys on!

The guy/s (probably more than one hence the up'n'down English) scammed people, shall I say it again SCAMMED PEOPLE!

He got caught out & now you want to make friends with this piece of shit again?

You're a bunch of fucking idiots.

A thief comes into your home, steals from you & your solution is to let him back in?

This guy & his friends are laughing so hard - welcome to the wonderful world of being scammed & trolled.

The guy should be banned & the thread should stay as a permanent record, for us & everyone that might google this piece of shits name. When you get convicted of a crime it stays on your permanent record & you have to admit that you're a criminal everytime you apply for a job or whatever you might have to do for the rest of your life! The same should apply for this idiot - he committed a crime & this should forever be his grave..

I doubt a group of scammers would have even bothered to comment on this thread at all or try to make good with the victims. They would just pack up and move on laughing all the way as you said. Your attitute and insults to others are out of place and totally uneccessary. They have your oppinion and you have yours but probably none of them are going to call you a fucking idiot, either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, AaronChicago said:

26?

Adds up to that, if the numbers on the left are the birth date showing day, month and year. They are reappearing further to the right again.

The person on the IDs photo and on the BTS photograph and the other ones SEEMS genuine and additionally MIGHT be the poster.

The IDs photo and IDs data MIGHT belong together. 26 does not equal 21.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bioskop.Inc said:

 

What the fuck are you guys on!

The guy/s (probably more than one hence the up'n'down English) scammed people, shall I say it again SCAMMED PEOPLE!

He got caught out & now you want to make friends with this piece of shit again?

You're a bunch of fucking idiots.

A thief comes into your home, steals from you & your solution is to let him back in?

This guy & his friends are laughing so hard - welcome to the wonderful world of being scammed & trolled.

The guy should be banned & the thread should stay as a permanent record, for us & everyone that might google this piece of shits name. When you get convicted of a crime it stays on your permanent record & you have to admit that you're a criminal everytime you apply for a job or whatever you might have to do for the rest of your life! The same should apply for this idiot - he committed a crime & this should forever be his grave..

I'm on a ton of drugs right now.  Mostly K2.  That's my current favorite.

Dude, I've been brokering this deal like John Kerry shaking hands overseas for the past three days.

This is the ES peace accord.  No it's a hostage release deal.  I just want our boys home again.

It's not perfect. The kid stole $700 or more - but this is something.

He didn't have to do all that.  He also admitted he made a stupid mistake.

Yea, 21 or 26, let's just get the damn money back.

Then you can call us dumbasses. 

 

ALSO JUST FOR SOME MORE FUN - the instagram - "perfect grades on my birthday" was posted jan 19. So his B Day is Jan 19.

 His ID says 1990 , 1.19 as others posted.

So yea, without knowing arabic, I also agree, 1/19/90 is his birthday making ES 19 years old, opps, I mean, 26 years old.

Man you guys are good detectives!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

It is possible, that we are talking to a person, who is still in posession of accounts under the name of Ebrahim- which is not the poster´s name nor identity.

That poster being still in need of that account for whatever thinkable purposes. A video would rather clarify questions of identity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, dhessel said:

I doubt a group of scammers would have even bothered to comment on this thread at all or try to make good with the victims. They would just pack up and move on laughing all the way as you said. Your attitute and insults to others are out of place and totally uneccessary. They have your oppinion and you have yours but probably none of them are going to call you a fucking idiot, either. 

They're Trolls & they did it for 3yrs (is that a record?), the scam just happened.

And yes, if this guy/s are allowed to stay here & carry on trolling us, then fucking idiots is about right!

Don't like like it, boohoo....I call them how I see them.

Is this epic thread the Trolls final victory? Probably.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about waiting to see if those promised refunds and the item actually get them? Kudos to ES for saying he's making amends, but following through is different.

Keep this thread open to see if he does what's promised. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...