How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Timotheus

16 minutes ago, newfoundmass said:

Frankly if they didn't ban him after finding out his past, what does it take to be banned on DPR? No community should be welcoming of someone like that. 

I would try to ban and report his DPR and Facebook account by exposing his past.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Ebrahim Saadawi, the gift which keeps on giving!

On 5/11/2019 at 6:33 AM, sanveer said:

Western countries  wiped out the Entire Continents of Australia

I dunno. While it was a common belief that Australia didn't exist, most people do now believe in its existence. But there are still a few who believe it doesn't exist:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/shortcuts/2018/apr/15/australia-doesnt-exist-and-other-bizarre-geographic-conspiracies-that-wont-go-away

Honestly I'm more worried about how New Zealand seems to be getting wiped out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/MapsWithoutNZ/

image.png.171f916993735ac44e6435a85b53280e.png

I enjoyed him saying how he was a dentist and did not need to scam people for a grand here and there. Seemed legit because I have family who gross over a million per year as dentists, then I see that he probably made around 2-3 grand/year. I swear more people on the internet are trying to scam you, than people looking to do commerce. I just listed a $5,000 bike on some classifieds, had a few different people want to verify serial number since there are fake frames from china. Next thing I know I have police at my door and the accusers used the serial number, claiming it was their stolen bike. The best way to sell something, is still meeting in person with a concealed carry. People are lazy though. 

Updates: One of DPR staff told me about proofs and information. I already sent several links including this post. 

Tho I sent as many evidence as possible, I wonder if anyone can provide more information and evidence about his scam? 

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 10.40.35 PM.png

• Super Members
3 hours ago, GM5 said:

Updates: One of DPR staff told me about proofs and information. I already sent several links including this post. 

Tho I sent as many evidence as possible, I wonder if anyone can provide more information and evidence about his scam? 

Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 10.40.35 PM.png

I doubt they will do anything now if they haven't already but here is a link to a one page site made by one of the victims of the scam about it.

https://ebrahimsaadawi.wordpress.com/

This is his vimeo page

https://vimeo.com/ebrahimsaadawi

And these are links to posts in this thread regarding the actual creators of that content that he his is passing off as his own.

So if he doesn't steal your money, he'll steal your work.

The point I raised a couple of days back about his post on THEIR site is very relavant as through this whole saga he was claiming to be the Grandfather and yet when confronted on DPR its suddenly was his Father. Who in another attempted deflection is also now deceased.

20190511_142027.thumb.png.ffc20a02944d5ff174f5e9ca4b2529dc.png

That post also states quite clearly that the production company if it ever existed was never his and that he is a dentist. So by his own admission on THEIR site he has no organisation under which to perform media production and is actually gainfully employed doing something entirely unrelated on a full time basis.

Allied to the only visible evidence of his film making being proven to be plagiarism then I'm not sure how much more evidence of him NOT being a professional film maker is actually required.

None of this is new and is all contained in this thread which they have been alerted to on many occasions so either they haven't read it, don't consider it damning enough or don't care.

As I said in the previous post, because of that, if something happens to one of their members then its on them.

If you feel strongly enough that they are not doing enough to prevent him developing a similar scam on there then the next step would be to contact the actual owners of the site and tell them about your efforts.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Photography_Review

Don't forget that even the rangefinder lens that he really has was sent by SLR Magic for free just for review/testing as "pro filmmaker". So Slr magic was scammed too.

I enjoyed every post of this thread it was very fun and entertaining. It helped me in those days when I had a toothache.

This scammer dentist helped me with my toothache fron miles kilometers away!

33 minutes ago, Grimor said:

Don't forget that even the rangefinder lens that he really has was sent by SLR Magic for free just for review/testing as "pro filmmaker". So Slr magic was scammed too.

Oh gee, I had totally forgotten about that double level of scamming which was going on!

15 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

What the hell is this infatuation with Ebrahim Saadawi? Hell he isn't on here. You think you are going to get rid of every con artist, bad person in the world? Who gives a shit what he does on DPR, that is their problem.

1. He still didn't pay back. He claims he is a poor dentist student and yet he bought PS3 or 4 and I highly doubt that he is a poor person. 

2. He is pretending as a professional filmmaker. The fact is, he doesnt even own a production company and doesnt even teach cinematography.

3. On DPR, he refused that he is not the same person from EOSHD while he has the same look from both Facebook and DPR.

4. He never ever apologized about his scam. 

5. I'm sick of his poor knowledge toward video as he pretending as a professional filmmaker.

"I am just a little kid, who thinks he's always right, from a little lost place called Egypt. 
Yes, I do fight and defend my ideas even when they're probably wrong. 
I like being the centre of attention, being noticed and loved. 
I like being looked up to. I believe I am intelligent & mind-blowingly handsome, just like everyone else does.
I am eighteen. I am arrogant. 
I am not friendly. I am not much of a speaker. 
I am a good listener, well, I at least have ears and I will never interrupt you. 
I am confident in front of my screen. 
I get jealous. I get envious. 
I love, I hate, I admire and most importantly, I believe. 
I believe I am neither alone nor lonely. 
I believe I am here for a reason. 
I believe I am going to be someone big someday, someday very soon. Seas will rise when I speak, people will listen when I teach. 
I will devote my one and only life to gain knowledge, and help my fellow human-beings gain theirs. 
I want to own a Bimmer. 
I want to own a rare masterpiece. 
I want to own a Red One and direct an independent film ! 
I feel like a little kid who says he wants to be an astronaut, but then again, I AM a little kid. and I do have every right to dream... and every right to be naive. 
I have seen the bright of this world & I have seen the dark as well. I have been hungry & and I have been full. Rough days have passed but, still, there are scars, which define who I am."