How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Timotheus

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

MODERATOR INTERVENTION FOR Ebrahim Saadawi

Ebrahim Saadawi please stop posting in any other thread apart from this one , it was left open for you to communicate with the three people you scammed and to make sure you refuned them all in full asap - you have disgraced this forum we all contribute to and love so much.

YOU ARE NOT AT LIBERTY TO SUDDENLY START COMMENTING ON ANY OTHER POST OFFERING YOUR TECHNICAL ADVISE -

STOP IT NOW -

MODERATOR JONPAIS AND MYSELF ARE BOTH UNITED ON THIS DECISSION.

No more tec posting on this forum Ebrahim Saadawi.

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi
19 hours ago, User said:

Too funny.

Funny to me too i swear, but for another reason. I gave correct information that helped people and they want it to stop. OK. I will stop contributing.

If you wanted me to stop posting you would have not allowed me to, but no sign or locking to my account was done so I freely replied to a couple of people without anyone stopping me. So it's your fault not locking me of if it's not possible technically,  at least sending me a message to say "don't post because you were declared guilty on out internet trial". instead of publicly posting a comment in HUGE RED CAPITALS :D

Don't get a seizure about me helping people on your forum :D The refunds are being made and will make them through PM, will not comment here on this thread, just PM, or anywhere else again, and you can ban me after I refund the poor men in PM, or whenever you want. I have no care. Good luck with it.

Seriously Ebrahim, you have admitted that you are a 21 years old film noob kiddo with a canon 1100d plus a regretful scammer, edit your signature and put that there instead of all the 61 years old filmmaker crap, maybe they let you post.

So when a 21 years old kiddo with a canon 1100d writes that the Canon 1DC is the best lowlight camera in history, the guy who reads it will understand that this is just the opinion of a 21 years old kid -who made a scam- based on footage he saw online.

3 hours ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

Funny to me too i swear, but for another reason. I gave correct information that helped people and they want it to stop. OK. I will stop contributing.

If you wanted me to stop posting you would have not allowed me to, but no sign or locking to my account was done so I freely replied to a couple of people without anyone stopping me. So it's your fault not locking me of if it's not possible technically,  at least sending me a message to say "don't post because you were declared guilty on out internet trial". instead of publicly posting a comment in HUGE RED CAPITALS :D

Don't get a seizure about me helping people on your forum :D The refunds are being made and will make them through PM, will not comment here on this thread, just PM, or anywhere else again, and you can ban me after I refund the poor men in PM, or whenever you want. I have no care. Good luck with it.

You confessed. I don't understand what makes you think you get to call the shots as to how you are handled and treated by the mods and members on this forum of which you confessed to scamming members. The entitlement is baffling.

ES declared what was it 10 days ago he would never contribute to this site again because he knew his credibility was tainted.. then yesterday i see him post all kinds of bogus advice in threads. And now today he's whining no one locked his account so he took that as a free pass to continue his BS activities. Kid even has nerve to say "it's your fault" "don't get a seizure about me helping people"..  I'm glad mods are finally taking a stance towards this punks behavior. I understand the are leaving his account open until situation gets resolved but really it should be restricted and his signature modified ASAP with a warning of his fraudulent activities. It's like giving a sex offender a slap on the wrist. You know it's a matter of time before dude commits crime again.. Seriously, the leniency given here is starting to give this site a bad look I'm afraid.. where is Andrew btw? he needs to step up & address this imo..

Lol I said it before that dudes "technical advice" was bullshit. He just uses general talking points to sound knowledgeable...ask him to help test out something using one of the cameras in his huge arsenal and dude dissapears smh. Dishonesty just....rubs me the wrong way. Hope all three people get their money back I thought it was just one guy smhhhh

The 3 EOSHD Moderators jgharding, jonpais and myself jointly in unison have given Ebrahim Saadawi 2 warning points for fraudulently scamming 3 EOSHD members and making bogus/false posts on the forum

He is now restricted to only reading threads and making personal messges to the 3 EOSHD members he fraudulenty scammed.

He must fully repay them asap.

This thread is now Locked.

I was in favor of banning ES much earlier, but was concerned that those who were ripped off would no longer be able to get compensated. I agree with Andy, we can't allow ES to make any more posts that sully the forums with lies and misinformation.

Posting to confirm this was discussed by all moderators and was chosen as the best solution to both allow the problem to be solved by all parties involved, and minimise the negative impact on the wider EOSHD community.

Please take extra care when trading privately online.

Stay safe and keep making this the best camera forum around! Peace out x

• 3 weeks later...

James Drum has messaged me saying the following :

JamesDrum 14

Just keeping you informed...again. 

It is officially past the deadline that I gave Ebrahim Saawadi for repayment, and I was not paid at all. He hasn't responded to my emails in the last two weeks and I can't imagine he would again. 

So it is very disapointing Ebrahim Saawadi has not kept to his word and even responded to James emails let alone trying to repay him in full.

• Andrew Reid unlocked this topic
  • 2 years later...

https://***URL removed***/members/9734214696/forums/recent

https://***URL removed***/news/4923858178/blackmagic-announces-a-new-battery-grip-for-its-pocket-cinema-camera-4k?comment=3991621888

Is he the same person? He is now pretending that he teaches Cinematography and his comments are quite weird in terms of truth. 

This is what he said: "I am the second AC for Egypt's largest cinema production in the last 5 years "Qalb el Asad" and own a video production company. This is not an I have a large D thing I am just saying you clearly don't understand how cinema works." His birthday is 1995. How come he owns the largest company at 20?? Seriously? 

I found this person to be suspicious. Can anyone verify this?

https://***URL removed***/members/9734214696/overview

https://***URL removed***/news/4923858178/blackmagic-announces-a-new-battery-grip-for-its-pocket-cinema-camera-4k?comment=3991621888

I found this person from DPR and he is very active. Yet, he still pretending as a filmmaker. This comment made me laugh: "I am the second AC for Egypt's largest cinema production in the last 5 years "Qalb el Asad" and own a video production company." He was born in 1995. How come he got the largest company at 20?? Seriously? He also believes Canon cameras are the best which replace cinema cameras. I cant even find this company "Qalb el Asad" at all. Teaching cinematography is also joking as he knows nothing about it.

Of course, he is Ebrahim Saadawi jr who is 25 years old. You can check his birthday on his FB. It seems he never paid back right? I really hate this person being active on DPR. Can anyone deal with this person?

1 hour ago, GM5 said:

https://***URL removed***/members/9734214696/overview

I found this person from DPR and he is very active. Yet, he still pretending as a filmmaker. This comment made me laugh: "I am the second AC for Egypt's largest cinema production in the last 5 years "Qalb el Asad" and own a video production company." He was born in 1995. How come he got the largest company at 20?? Seriously? He also believes Canon cameras are the best which replace cinema cameras. I cant even find this company "Qalb el Asad" at all. Teaching cinematography is also joking as he knows nothing about it.

Of course, he is Ebrahim Saadawi jr who is 25 years old. You can check his birthday on his FB. It seems he never paid back right? I really hate this person being active on DPR. Can anyone deal with this person?

We should either troll him there, or play a series of jokes on him. 

1 minute ago, sanveer said:

We should either troll him there, or play a series of jokes on him. 

Actually, DPR staffs are aware of him and his scams. But the problem is, he is still pretending as a professional filmmaker without any sources, information, and knowledge. I totally doubt that he owns the largest cinema production company in Egypt and teaches cinematography. 

1 hour ago, GM5 said:

Actually, DPR staffs are aware of him and his scams. But the problem is, he is still pretending as a professional filmmaker without any sources, information, and knowledge. I totally doubt that he owns the largest cinema production company in Egypt and teaches cinematography. 

Oh, he took us to school alright, and now is taking to school the masses of mainstream internet media. 

I wish all this energy that he is spending to fool people for some deep buried reasons rooted on the darkest places of his mind, was put on a self portrait documentary. I would pay 15$ to watch that.