How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Timotheus

1 hour ago, Katrikura said:

I think you have to give it one more day of term and does not meet its commitments, not publicly discuss what action to take, since you are reading this forum, let Andrew and the oldest forum (Council of Elders) I took the wisest decision.

Katrikura

Yes, sure

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Yea the cops are real, good honest guys.  They would never take a bribe in Egypt, especially when they make $100 a month!

Squig, good to hear you got Anonymous's ear.  

Come on guys, let's do it for the lulz.

Unless ES delivers the goods by tomorrow.

Also, again, you guys are really, really, really bad at negotiating.  You don't take the side of the person you are negotiating with during a negotiation.  Haven't you ever seen Die Hard?

I think a critical request is missing here. 

As crazy as this all seems - there is still a chance that "Ebrahim Sadaawi" could of been robbed on the street and someone is "playing" him without his knowledge. He could of been kidnapped for all we know. Maybe not. 

One thing that would put the theories to rest would be a genuine video message from ES to EOSHD, about what has happened and what he is doing/has done to fix the situation. He's making films and has made his own lights, so he's fully capable of doing this right? And it would take about half an hour tops? 

My opinion: He's a clever kid whose made a big mistake, and also needs to see a Doctor as soon as possible. 

Video message though? ;)

4 minutes ago, Oliver Daniel said:

I think a critical request is missing here. 

As crazy as this all seems - there is still a chance that "Ebrahim Sadaawi" could of been robbed on the street and someone is "playing" him without his knowledge. He could of been kidnapped for all we know. Maybe not.

Ebrahim the radiologist, Ebrahim the dentist, or Ebrahim the filmmaker? :smirk:

1 hour ago, Bioskop.Inc said:

Just stop posting & take a step back for a second or two.

Have you done this?

Now take a long hard look at this thread.....are you seeing how childish & stupid it all is?

This guy probably doesn't exist & if he does, why would you waste anymore time or energy on him.

There are some people, in this thread, who are on the verge of ruining this forum, if that hasn't been done already.

Its been coming a while & I've posted a lot less over the last year or two and I've noticed a lot of the other usual posters becoming more & more silent too. ES was a big part of this, but there are others too & it was such a nice interesting/different place to come to. It's a shame!

If you're that bored, go and watch a film or take a walk or how about interacting with real people, have a drink & a laugh.

This kid wants the attention...so just walk away.

This is the most sensible advice in this thread. Ed needs to relax, we all need to relax. And to be quite honest, I actually don't care about this all that much. The writer side of me has enjoyed the possible narratives but in the end this is just a big stupid scam and some people need to relax over it. This whole idea of occupy eoshd and involving some secret "anonymous" group is so utterly ridiculous, it almost makes ES's stories seem true. Part of me was interested in some version of the truth and hoped the kid would fess up, but the fact is the truth is pretty simple... It's a scam and the herd reaction of LoveFestEOSHD on one side and silly playground vendetta on the other is getting just as creepy as ES's persona. I enjoy this forum... But I definitely need a break from this bi-polar thread. And I really regret my part in it. 

39 minutes ago, PannySVHS said:

So, its up to the scammed victims to decide within the legal boundries and/or  their will and successful

ability to negotiate with the scamming person(s).

It is NOT up to anybody else on this forum to initiate  web2.0 contacts of the person believed to have the alias of EbarhimS.

And this is not only about the scam victims nor the scammer.

This is Andrew´s forum, not anybodys communicational infrastructure to planning out a web2.0 campaign.

Guys... calm down. I am sorting some stuff out with E.S. Yes, I am unsure if I will actually get my money. We can AT LEAST give him a day to send the RF to Tim and Thomas. As for myself, I can wait a couple days to receive a payment. If I don't, I already have my legal documents together with all of his information/scanned ID, written confession, and handwritten confirmation. I will take it to the authorities if he tries to keep my money. 

22 minutes ago, JamesDrum said:

Guys... calm down. I am sorting some stuff out with E.S. Yes, I am unsure if I will actually get my money. We can AT LEAST give him a day to send the RF to Tim and Thomas. As for myself, I can wait a couple days to receive a payment. If I don't, I already have my legal documents together with all of his information/scanned ID, written confession, and handwritten confirmation. I will take it to the authorities if he tries to keep my money. 

James, the authorities will not help you. Period. Read my last two posts. I lost nearly 10 X  the amount of money you did.

It's over. You got scammed. Life sucks and you move on.

You'll never receive a cent from this clown. BTW, nothing he posted is true.

1 hour ago, andy lee said:

Just read all todays madness

Time out Please!

ES needs to refund the 3 people involved in this matter , it's between him and them .

Andrew is away filming and I don't think he will want an internet intervention lynching branded by EOSHD members when he has said if this is not resolved he will get the authorities involved.

ES contact the three people involved , keep in regular contact with them and get on with the plan for refunding them in full with a realistic time frame they are happy with and stick to it.

or you will be dealing with Andrew Reid direct.

From one of the sites Moderators & still you guys ignore him!!!

3 hours ago, lafilm said:

James, the authorities will not help you. Period. Read my last two posts. I lost nearly 10 X  the amount of money you did.

True, but WHEN that happens, then I'll let you guys do your thing. PATIENCE PEOPLE!!!

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi
9 hours ago, andy lee said:

ES contact the three people involved , keep in regular contact with them and get on with the plan for refunding them in full with a realistic time frame they are happy with and stick to it.

Yes Andy. This is exactly what I am doing. When people are scammed they have two choices, go to police, or solve it/don't press charges.

The three people were scammed chose the latter, not to press charges, Period.

so I have no idea why others are so pressing on this and keep harassing me. EVEN the people who got scammed are not so aggressive and yet the others who were not touched want my excustion over this.  

I will refund and settle it out with three gentlemen and we will ask them to send you a message personally that they've been satisfied/refunded and don't want to press charges and if you should delete this thread which is ruining the forum and my reputation if anyone googles my name. Is that possible if you get the forgive word from the three guys themselves and that they've been repaid? It should be possible, it's their call and only theirs after all right? Plus then you ban me from EOSHD to avoid any future scamming from my side. 

Wouldn't this solve it all and make everybody happy? I hope you agree upon this plan Andy, as a site moderator.  

9 hours ago, lafilm said:

Words like this don't help. If I were a scammer, I would get power from these words and be assured authorities will not help James. So please stop. 

James will receive his ''cents'' and I gave him a bullet-proof legal card he can play against me if I didn't, so it's a done deal whether I wanted or not. 

Don't be such a downer while we're settling this!