How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Timotheus

3 hours ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

Simple.

Tomorrow five phases of attack.

1.  I need everyone tomorrow to email me or reply to this thread that they, along with me, will reach out to his friends and facebook via instagram 

2.  I need someone who knows Arabic to translate the police report and to confirm that the post office was open today until 6pm.  Someone to call them, please.  Still have one hour left.

3.  I need someone who knows Egypt to recommend a private decective.

4.  I will post this thread on reddit and personal view - I will need you guys to upvote the thread so it starts getting seen and going viral
this thread goes to anonymous.

5.  I will reach out to anonymous.  I was part of Occupy.  That may help me reach out.  I need everyone else with connections to anonymous to help.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY:

I need the original scam victims to be okay with all this.  We are pretty much going to ruin his career. 

This is a big step to take.  He will not be able to practice dentistry.  His family may disown him.  I repeat, we may ruin his life.

I honestly vote to give him a one-day extension before we ruin his life.

No matter what is wrong with this kid, do you want to live with that on your conscious?  I don't.  

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
30 minutes ago, Ed_David said:

Simple.

Tomorrow five phases of attack.

1.  I need everyone tomorrow to email me or reply to this thread that they, along with me, will reach out to his friends and facebook via instagram 

2.  I need someone who knows Arabic to translate the police report and to confirm that the post office was open today until 6pm.  Someone to call them, please.  Still have one hour left.

3.  I need someone who knows Egypt to recommend a private decective.

4.  I will post this thread on reddit and personal view - I will need you guys to upvote the thread so it starts getting seen and going viral
this thread goes to anonymous.

5.  I will reach out to anonymous.  I was part of Occupy.  That may help me reach out.  I need everyone else with connections to anonymous to help.

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY:

I need the original scam victims to be okay with all this.  We are pretty much going to ruin his career. 

This is a big step to take.  He will not be able to practice dentistry.  His family may disown him.  I repeat, we may ruin his life.

I honestly vote to give him a one-day extension before we ruin his life.

No matter what is wrong with this kid, do you want to live with that on your conscious?  I don't.  

EDIT: let's take this elsewhere

http://www.eda-egypt.org/Default.aspx

Egyptian Dental Association - likely to take a dim view of this... and will be bound to investigate. At least several more sleepless nights or possibly even suspension of his ability to practice.

No violence or threats of violence. Simply a clearly stated submission of documented suspicions and the associated evidence. 

If ES isn't a dentist or perhaps even ES, then the alternative approaches remain available. 

Not to put a downer on all this, but shouldn't you guys move off/away from this forum?

This is Andrew's forum/blog, after all & he might not take too kindly to all of this.

Remember that you might be dragging his name down with yours & this scammer.

Have any of you checked to see what he thinks or what steps he is taking? Might be worth doing, before you rush headlong down this route.

Just saying, because in the past he was quite quick to ban people for a lot less that what this kid has done & what you are doing.

19 hours ago, PannySVHS said:

It is possible, that we are talking to a person, who is still in posession of accounts under the name of Ebrahim- which is not the poster´s name nor identity.

That poster being still in need of that account for whatever thinkable purposes. A video would rather clarify questions of identity.

Fellas, Good Fellas,

When Bobby De Niro said "this is this and that is that" in Deerhunter, at least I remember that line that way, he knew a point.

Point is, I feel to have a kind of obligation to post in this thread and I don´t like that.

Point is, I feel to have to quote myself, which I do like, for the matter of content and a certain humerous flavour.

So, it is possible the kid on the photos and on web2.0 with his community is not the poster but a victim of ID theft.

Reaching out to his community would destroy an innocent person.

If poster and scammer are the same person, there is no hurry to fullfill desires of penalty.

So either ways, don´t contact the circle of friends.

Contact authorities. Said that before, but not willing to quote myself again.

Paraphrasing myself from my earlier post:

I call him Bobby since the days he´s been calling me Marty.

cheers, Marty:)

This whole thread is absolutely ridiculous. 

First of all you are the most naive people I have ever seen. All saying Ebrahim was amazing, and even a friend. Lol, how can you be friend with someone behind a PC you dont even know? 
It has always been clear to me that this guy is a pure lier, spending his time advising people based on research saying he used the gear when he did not. I have had a couple of debates in some threads with him and this was clear as water. 

Then the scam thing. So he sends a post in this thread saying he his the grandfather and he doesnt know at all how all of this happened ? Then everyone believes him. LOL seriously.. .And now you are all like we are going to destroy his life. Seriously ? You look like school kids.

People have been scammed because they are naive. You thought you were friends with this ebrahim cause you were naive. STOP to listen to everything you see on the internet, get out go get some real friends in the real life and grew up a little bit, honestly. 

Now I am sorry for the guys who lost their money to this asshole. Hopefully they get paid back.

10 minutes ago, Bioskop.Inc said:

Not to put a downer on all this, but shouldn't you guys move off/away from this forum?

This is Andrew's forum/blog, after all & he might not take too kindly to all of this.

Have any of you checked to see what he thinks or what steps he is taking? Might be worth doing, before you rush headlong down this route.

Just saying, because in the past he was quite quick to ban people for a lot less that what this kid has done & what you are doing.

You are so very right, man! You guys, hold your actions on behalf of Andrew! His platform is not the place to organize collective acts as suggested on this page of the thread.

It is Andrew´s place, not anybody elses forum to plan out activities against internet criminals!

Andrew is working hard on filming, he cannot chim in at the moment, so let´s respect that and behave in consequence of that like guests in his house,

not like operators of large scale web2.0 operations.

If people wish to do so, they should use their own communication channels.

@andy lee Do you follow my logic above?

Though I´d leave that to the authorities as well!!!

21 minutes ago, Bioskop.Inc said:

This is a very good point, it is a shame that Andrew has not been able to be more involved in this from the beginning. I personally have no intention participating in what is coming, it is not something that is in my nature or that I necessarily agree with, this is sound advice for anyone thinking about going along with Ed's plan. 

14 minutes ago, dhessel said:

This is a very good point, it is a shame that Andrew has not been able to be more involved in this from the beginning. I personally have no intention participating in what is coming, it is not something that is in my nature or that I necessarily agree with, this is sound advices for anyone thinking about going along with Ed's plan. 

I´m with you on that big time, dhessel!

@andy lee, if you feel to drop a line on this, maybe you can find the time to do so.

I have been promoting the idea of leaving it to authorities before. I do not feel like screaming it through

the vast number of posts. It is not a pleasure I want to learn to find.

Anyway, leaving it to the authorities is the legally right procedure in this regards matter, involving

the account ES, the scam victims, the forum posters and not least of all Andrew!

Andrew suggested that as well to leave it to authorities!

I think you have to give it one more day of term and does not meet its commitments, not publicly discuss what action to take, since you are reading this forum, let Andrew and the oldest forum (Council of Elders) I took the wisest decision.

Katrikura

12 minutes ago, PannySVHS said:

@andy lee, if you feel to drop a line on this, maybe you can find the time to do so.

I have been promoting the idea of leaving it to authorities before. I do not feel like screaming it through

Anyway, leaving it to the authorities is the legally right procedure in this regards matter, involving

the account ES, the scam victims, the forum posters and not least of all Andrew!

Agreed.

Just stop posting & take a step back for a second or two.

Have you done this?

Now take a long hard look at this thread.....are you seeing how childish & stupid it all is?

This guy probably doesn't exist & if he does, why would you waste anymore time or energy on him.

There are some people, in this thread, who are on the verge of ruining this forum, if that hasn't been done already.

Its been coming a while & I've posted a lot less over the last year or two and I've noticed a lot of the other usual posters becoming more & more silent too. ES was a big part of this, but there are others too & it was such a nice interesting/different place to come to. It's a shame!

If you're that bored, go and watch a film or take a walk or how about interacting with real people, have a drink & a laugh.

This kid wants the attention...so just walk away.

I can bring the stones, I just love to stone people, it's such fun. You burry them so just their head and a little bit of the torso sticks out. Then the biggest asshole in the group (the one that believes he is free of guilt because he actually is the worst one) throws the first stone, then the rest like sheeps, while screaming shit keep throwing stones. After that we gome home , wash our hands , eat and sleep well. The balance of law has been reestablished, peace be upon you, god is the greatest.

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi
32 minutes ago, PannySVHS said:

Actually invloving the authorities would just hurt me and peobably make me unable to refund the people back. The wisest and most obvious soluion to this is me working it out with the scammed people themselves. I'll send the refund they were robbed off and I hope we can leave it behind, banning me is Andrew's right if he does't forgive the thread and mess that occurred through me here. I fully understand. 

All I need is sort it out with the three gentlemen and we've already did and working it out but more people just keep flooding the threads. And the threats I got from the people who are not involved are much much more violent and harmful while in fact the three men are quite understanding and are just working it out calmly to get refunded. 

The thread is really making this much more different than it is. 

3 hours ago, Ed_David said:

I'm also going to ask my friends at anonymous to start helping.  They may laugh at me, or they may think it's pretty funny to f* with ES.

I reckon they'd be up for it for the lulz.

2 hours ago, Snowfun said:

http://deltauniv.edu.eg/new/dentistry/?page_id=1163

Would we expect to find him on the faculty lists of the Delta University dental hospital? Should we email them to check? 

I wonder if he's been cheating on his exams. I wouldn't let him anywhere near my teeth :grimace:

44 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

Actually invloving the authorities would just hurt me and peobably make me unable to refund the people back. The wisest and most obvious soluion to this is me working it out with the scammed people themselves. I'll send the refund they were robbed off and I hope we can leave it behind, banning me is Andrew's right if he does't forgive the thread and mess that occurred through me here. I fully understand. 

All I need is sort it out with the three gentlemen and we've already did and working it out but more people just keep flooding the threads. And the threats I got from the people who are not involved are much much more violent and harmful while in fact the three men are quite understanding and are just working it out calmly to get refunded. 

The thread is really making this much more different than it is. 

One thing is not paying back a credit card company, loan office etc. due to money lack of wages etc. and another is to STEAL and DECEIVE someone of their money with no intent of repaying them back. I see two options here, jail and fines or you repay everyone back immediately and be gone forever.

It doesn't matter if you have to work 2 jobs, sell things you own etc. Also the thought of you not paying anyone back is really beyond amazing, especially when you stole form them. They have a place for people like you and it's called Jail, I would not hesitate to give you 6 months in jail and several 100's of hours of community service........

Hope people such as yourself will learn from this mistake and do good for the rest of your life.... Do Good from this day forward!

41 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

That is of course meant by the notion of authorities, that the scammed either decide to use legal procedure and involve police and

authorities of the legal system or to find another way of dealing with the matter and the doer of the scam, who and how many and

under what photographic appearance he/she/they might be.

So, its up to the scammed victims to decide within the legal boundries and/or  their will and successful

ability to negotiate with the scamming person(s).

It is NOT up to anybody else on this forum to initiate  web2.0 contacts of the person believed to have the alias of EbarhimS.

And this is not only about the scam victims nor the scammer.

This is Andrew´s forum, not anybodys communicational infrastructure to planning out a web2.0 campaign.

1 hour ago, Ed_David said:

It would probably cost fuck all to sick a debt collector on him.

A lot of Anons follow me on twitter, so I could put the word out if he doesn't comply.