How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Timotheus

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 hours ago, Richard Bugg said:

.. As pointed out earlier the last message from 'ES' appears to me to be mocking with a series of deliberate spelling mistakes to illustrate the point about making spelling mistakes. An open mind on this matter, I feel, cannot be convinced by anything from the 'ES' account. My guts scream BEWARE!

Agreed.

7 hours ago, mercer said:

The only problem with this most recent love fest is the unexplained FB post where he mocks Tomas for falling for the scam. That is not the behavior of a kid who made a stupid mistake out of desperation... but you guys want to give him a second chance?! You probably think it's your fault when your wives turn you into a cuckold too. 

Zach was banned for overly promoting his t2i in the goober way that he does and I don't hear any cries for his return, but you want to give a pathological liar that has repeatedly lied and stolen from this forum a group hug...

I know who to sell my next lens to. 

He said it to demotivate me from persuing him, not to actually taunt me. Not the best strategy if I may add.

I've said it from the beginning and I'll stick with it. He's a good kid, I saw that from his profiles (that's why I bought in the first place, even though I'm the cautious type). He made some really poor choices and needs to address his catfishing habits. If this thread is a new beginning for Ebrahim where he stays truthful, then it's much bigger than three guys getting their money back. He deserves a second chance at that age. Let's see if he follows through.

If he follows through with paying back the scammed, then I think we all should forgive him. That doesn't mean there will be no consequences. Like someone mentioned earlier, if there is no ban have a signature on his profile saying do not engage in buy/sell transactions with this account, Possibly ban. Depending on Andrew and Co's decision.

Soooo let me get this straight @Ebrahim Saadawi

Ebrahim Saadawi's account has always only been used by one person afterall. Not a 19 year old or a grandfather but a 21 year old dentist with some professional filmmaking experience? The media company you spoke of does not exist either?

Have you ever actually owned/used extensively some of the gear you've claimed to have in the past? Such as the 1DC? The C100, etc.. How much gear information that you've given in the past has been false, if any?

1 hour ago, Inazuma said:

Ebrahim Saadawi's account has always only been used by one person afterall. Not a 19 year old or a grandfather but a 21 year old dentist with some professional filmmaking experience? The media company you spoke of does not exist either?

Have you ever actually owned/used extensively some of the gear you've claimed to have in the past? Such as the 1DC? The C100, etc..

Well, hard questions I see... ; ) Don't expect a fair answer from him. One thing is Ebrahim to admit part of the equation. His crime. And the insight redeemed by his change to follow the refund as due. The other one is to admit some trouble, strictly from his very own realm, with fantasy mixed up with a bit of reality, as well, other situations more suitable for the Psychology field than a filmmaking forum. Unless he becomes a notorious filmmaker. Then, his hideous* offences from today would become eccentricities from yesterday. Last pinch of his promising talent already present there! I wouldn't doubt at all to be likely to happen : D

Does this satisfy you as reasonable answer? I'm afraid Ebrahim won't be able to reply in the most proper way without grains and grains of salt... as it seems his posts had become to be used to, without prior notice of anyone -- shame on us! ;-)

That is, if he dares to add something on topic without more blitz over anything he posts now; a significant part fair-minded or mere hate for the other side. As outcome from his previous actions.

I'll bring a heresy now to the most spartan guy of you:

What would Orson Welles say?

Or Fellini?

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi
2 hours ago, IshootbeforeItalk said:

He said it to demotivate me from persuing him, not to actually taunt me. Not the best strategy if I may add.

I've said it from the beginning and I'll stick with it. He's a good kid, I saw that from his profiles (that's why I bought in the first place, even though I'm the cautious type). He made some really poor choices and needs to address his catfishing habits. If this thread is a new beginning for Ebrahim where he stays truthful, then it's much bigger than three guys getting their money back. He deserves a second chance at that age. Let's see if he follows through.

Tomas, thank you for your much appreciated understanding. You're a good man. 

I am sending this here for it to be in front of all:

I couldn't send the item today. I went to hospital work, got back at 12:40 PM, went to postal office, and my postal office closes at 1 PM for some stupid reason. AND I actually I HAVE to go to the hospital again in the morning, so I put a solution that my mother will do the task tomorrow at 9 AM as soon as they open. 

So your RF will be just sent by a different name than mine (Fawkya Beder Al-attar), and I will get home after hospital and photograph you the confirmation slip and tracking number by the end of the sun. (She's an Egyptian mother, can't even use a computer or take a photograph)  

(If anyone is thinking that I am still a fictional character after all this evidence I gave and even my dangerously posted government ID and social security number, I can send any document to confirm that the name sending the SLR Magic is indeed my mother, it's written in my birth certificate so I can do that)

You have no reason and no logical explanation not to trust me on this, and that it'll be sent by tomorrow. This whole situation took about 3 months now I think so one day leverage is all I am asking. 

If I I didn't follow through, you can turn hell on me, and I am giving you assurance that you can easily do it by this information I gave you: 

Could you and ED_David (who's promising to send messages today to everyone I know if I didn't send the lens by today), please agree to wait one day? This one day wait after waiting three month will end this whole travesty we're put in. 

(I can't think of a way to assure you that I will send it tomorrow but if you can think of one tell me. Should I send A written document that I would? as I did to James -a hand written and signed paper/document would make it easy for you to sue me and help the lawyer-, or maybe photograph the item shown with me? I am out of ideas but do tell if there's anything I can do to ease your mind and trust it will be sorted out by tomorrow) 

And here's how you all can easily hurt me either physically or psychologically or legally if I didn't go through with this by tomorrow, 

17 hours ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

Who I am? Most people here already made the conclusion that I am scam and this isn't my name and that I am a low-life scammer from india or something. No 

Emanuel asked about this particularly and I always appreciated the man.. So I'll answer and proof everything about myself... 

My name is Ebrahim Ebrahim Al-Saadawi. I am 21 yearsold now.

I am a dentist who is just graduating and working in the dental hospital of Delta University of science and technology. 

pZEgFn4.jpg
zqoH3kK.jpg

I have three siblings. Two brothers. Both about the same age and both are physicians/doctors graduated medical school. They appear here along with my great grandfather (and my father now since my very father's recent passing)

4yJH1gB.jpg

And Eman, a beautiful girl who just got married and is pregnant expecting a beautiful girl, and I'll be an uncle. I took here some photos and she adored them. 

KOlTPFL.jpg
J0qR9ld.jpg

To prove she's my sister here I am with her and my my brother:

gH6f9vE.jpg

I have a lovely grandfather who shares and encourages me in my passion of filmmaking with both gear and moral support. 

I am passionate for filmmaking and I AM doing work right now and I am still very small and hope to be as successful as you guys:

Some of my work include the recent mini doc that got 200+K views and likes: (First pinned video/post)
https://www.facebook.com/AyaHanyAbdElHakam ( اخراج ابراهيم السعداوى means directed by ebrahim saadawi)

some BTS: 

031o8HY.jpg
IlVov6J.jpg

Another short I made/directed for my college, about how a third party can ruin the relationship of two other good friends: 

0iUosFa.jpg

ِِAnother very moving short I am working on (still has two scenes to go) and a short I hope will give me great exposure as it's about a noble cause: Blood donation: 

Some frame grabs of it 

Ob4Xldo.jpg
vUi9tVw.jpg
Uxe41lF.jpg
qdUKzNo.jpg
yasVkEZ.jpg
Begj6pV.jpg
3uVIFwz.jpg
7c63xqK.jpg

I also really like this video I've made using Twixtor slowmotion and a mere Canon DSLR shooting at 25p and still created some strong slowmotion:

We own a building in Mansoura City, Egypt. In Torel region, qesm 2. By the name of Saadawi. Where we live. 

I have a black Toyota Yaris, last item my father bought before he died and it's in his name  

I love handmade work and DIY stuff in filmmaking and I made some light panels I use for my films/videos: two appear here. I made three Tungsten panels. Work like a charm. 

YyJSV2Y.jpg
j8bpADd.jpg

These are just a fraction of my friends who all love and respect me. I am a popular person in my community here and have no intention of hiding my identity (which would make it much harder for you to catch or sue me), 

This is who I am. 

And above all of this, to prove my identity, this is my official country issued ID

dgAeSD9.jpg

This ID makes it A LOT, LOT easier for any of you to catch me or sue me or go after me. But I believe in your humanity and that you'll forgive/forget me when I refund the people/do the right thing. 

I made a stupid mistake and now corrected it fully. Please let me live in peace and keep going on with my life as a dentist and a filmmaker. My Film has been stopped all that time because of this and so did my dental work as I was absent and too depressed shaking of anger and feeling of stupidity and sadness that I could never perform on a patient. 

I will send out the RF tomorrow Wednesday, and will refund James and we sorted it out.

So Please. I am sorting it out, so let me live and live on beyond me. 

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi
3 hours ago, IshootbeforeItalk said:

1 hour ago, AaronChicago said:

If he follows through with paying back the scammed, then I think we all should forgive him. That doesn't mean there will be no consequences. Like someone mentioned earlier, if there is no ban have a signature on his profile saying do not engage in buy/sell transactions with this account, Possibly ban. Depending on Andrew and Co's decision.

This is what I really want from the community, what Aaron said. Forgive me after I sorted it out with the scammed. But not the part about being on the forum as it'd be extremely hard for any reader to take my words knowing this past, so I'll just read and not write again. Andrew's decision to ban me or so is his and I fully accept it. 

4 minutes ago, Ed_David said:

Okay deal.

That's GREAT to hear. i was worried. Now waiting for Tomas & Tim. 

@ES: Response to Inazuma (see above)? 

Easy to post requests for extensions (fair enough) and be grateful for Ed's agreement (fair enough) but it might also be worth addressing the other questions? Shows some willing - why not even change the info at the bottom of your posts to better reflect the current state of play? 

8 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

Forgive me after I sorted it out with the scammed. But not the part about being on the forum as it'd be extremely hard for any reader to take my words knowing this past, so I'll just read and not write again. Andrew's decision to ban me or so is his and I fully accept it.

Man, there are many readers over here. To me, you are very welcome IF you won't try to scam someone else again, not only here but wherever you go for sure...

Without you, this forum will become less colorful IMO. People should learn to filter everything they read. To know how to select the (mis)information to hit the fan.

1 hour ago, Inazuma said:

Have you ever actually owned/used extensively some of the gear you've claimed to have in the past? Such as the 1DC? The C100, etc.. How much gear information that you've given in the past has been false, if any?

Was wondering the same thing since all the photos he posted are with a crop Canon body and some DIY gear - if that's even him. If not that makes most of his posts complete bullshit. 

LOL

Sorry, I couldn't resist... I understand your disappointment shared by many others. But, that's the way that it is. Life is cruel 5 to 9 out of 10 ; )

I find his character stirring, very rousing. Proper of filmmaking business. I'll miss him, now more than ever, if he'll be away :-)

39 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Man, there are many readers over here. To me, you are very welcome IF you won't try to scam someone else again, not only here but wherever you go for sure...

Without you, this forum will become less colorful IMO. People should learn to filter everything they read. To know how to select the (mis)information to hit the fan.

Except the problem goes much deeper then this petty scam.. see the bigger problem is this kid has been compulsively lying to everybody in just about every forum post for the past 3 years. He's given false advice to possibly hundreds if not thousands of people (if you include lurkers). That type of behaviour is pretty unforgivable, he may have led people to loose thousands in wrong gear investment choices. The kid is an extensive compulsive liar and for that alone he certainly shouldn't be given a free pass to further contributions. The worst part is he is very convincing with his arguments which are often well thought and informed (he probably spends all his free time watching and comparing camera gear footage, reviews, vlogs  and knows a thing or two about film stock thanks to grading with film emulations etc) and he enhances his conviction with casual mention of his decade spanning career in high budget film/TV/production work, name dropping Alexas, film stock and all kinds of bogus info to add credibility... Let me just illustrate you this with one example, a single post by ES with his Saadawi Senior Media empire CEO / hospital ER physician/ Senior PhD Radiologist hat on, giving advice to a hesitant C100 buyer :

On 11 Jul 2016 at 4:46 AM, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

I've shot 35mm film for decades and we used to compare stocks just as we compare sensors today, right down to the res/lowlight/grain/film-size/colour-science, etc,  There are signal outputs from certain cameras that look like it's been shot on good 2006-2010 35mm Kodak/Fuji film. Almost identically. Like an Alexa. A 100% film emulated image. 

Second to that or even as good is surprisngly, on the absolute other track of cost, the Blackmagic camera 2.5K Version in RAW in Film Mode! That's up there with the Alexa/35mm film. And it's a m43s size sensor that can be bought for a thousand USD made by a company who never made a single camera before it!! It's probably due to their experience in image quality/colour science/rendition from their Da Vinci Resolve engineers.  

But the camera has practically no audio, only 30p, m43s sensor size (can be speedboosted to S35 though), an LCD that works as your models' make-up mirror, horrible battery life, no AF, no active lens communication, and it really is nothing but a sensor in a box with an SSD and a terrible screen to shoot. (the rest of the camera is simply not included, like a place to grip your hand, a top handle, an audio recorder/XLRs, an EVF, a good moving LCD, buttons to change settings!, microphone holder, ND filter) it's really a sensor in a box, while a C100 gives you the rest of the ''camera'' :)   

Onto the C100, the first version is more filmic than the second. I can see it side by side on two exactly set up monitors and pointed at one model. It's just, more filmic!

It's not Alexa/BM but is pretty damn filmic,

if these are 90% filmic & 10% video (They're still just a tiny bit shy of the classic duel of a Panavision Camera loaded with Kodak motion Stock in analouge look),

then the C100 is like 80% filmic and 20% video, in C-LOG it's a beast, a filmic image with very high resolution, terrific warm colours, can ride exposure through an ISO wheel in a scene from 320 to 5000 and none will notice any image degradation. A monster lowlight camera, and all of this, is in 24mbps files to cheap SD cards!

It goes to say Filmic vs Video look doesn't just come from RAW or a certain codec, actually most of the BM and Alexa footage I/we see are online and are compressed 24-50mbps HD versions at best, and still look just as filmic.

I swear even on Egypt's 480p 10mbps SD broadcast the Alexa looks just as good and filmic on the end TV and it's what I shoot high-end commercials with that all end up on SD broadcast (plus the Epic but I don't like the image much, it's super cinematic like Sonys but not filmic. Plus the camera body it self is so much more complicated and expensive 12 year-old toy look-alike device, vs the Alexa -few buttons and record ProRes, go home- and they both cost the same in daily rental here so never shot it unless forced to on a Tumor Hospital Commercial, A small city/living compound commercial (wanted 4K!) and a high-end music video -where the firmware bugged out three times, completely shutting off, and embarrassed the hell out of the team in front of a national superstar -all Red Epic MX btw not Weapon Dragon or such-  So just three times vs about 6 on the C300/100, and about 2 dozens on the Alexa, all these years just for SD broadcast. and it never changed or let me down on set nor in final image, I guess that's why it's king. Reliable, Easy and Delivers best image, what could be better? -maybe a mini one, no a real mini one, like a DSLR-like camera unit with the Alexa sensor with 1080p ProRes only-)

the C100 is also an absolute joy to use and filled with all the ENG/Doc features/aids. I use the EVF is B&W for framing. It has a use, not ''unusable'', it's just the newer one has much more uses other than basic framing n daylight. Terrible omission is the slowmotion abillty because you NEED that for your work nowadays. Clients LOVE it. And you're going to do some music work? Really essential. Maybe a C100 MKI and a small RX100VI for slo mo (120p/240p!)?

-With the MKII the made enormous ergonomic leaps and features including slowmotion, but the image to me, went down, not up. Yes up in sharpness, yes up in colour ACCURACY, but down in filmic/pleasing quality. It's too real, too Sony. to my eyes is an identical look to the FS5 in HD, with negligible minute stuff here and there. But it's a cinematic, video-vibe look with sharp micro-contrast and accurate/real-to-life colour rendition. Sony.    

The MKI renders detail of actors astoundingly, projected in a theatre, it's as sharp and defined as I ever want, I don't want higher. Just that. Same as 2.8K/2.5K alexa/BM, higher than that in the delivery format makes the image quality go down for me.

The MKI colours have a special quirk in the midtones that you can see in your RGB Parade/scopes (even in the washed out almost B&W C-LOG) has a warm (not yellow, but warm) rendition to the midtones (where skin lurks) while the C100II lost or fixed that image "defect" of having an abnormally warmer mids, while that quirk made the C100 give a warm look that almost replicates the Kodak 250D Vision3 series colour vibe. Now it's all neutral, cold and sharp. i.e., heaven to landscape/doc shooters but bad to narrative/music shooters.  

I was worried the C300II would have the same image aesthetic/colour science as the C100II but it turned out with a whole new non-canon look and almost copying Blackmagic's aesthetic. 

The issue is there with the MKII and I scientifically proved it's origin before my eyes, but what makes me wonder is: Do audience notice the difference? Would they have a different effect on their visual system to watch the film on the MkII vs the MKI? Or will it look identical and we end up wasted the chance to play with the nice EVF and that glorious swivly LCD and 60p? 

I know they'll never point it out, but maybe it does affect them internally? I don't now. If these differences don't make a difference AT ALL then I have wasted A LOT of time and money shooting on the 1DC and could've just shot the a7s MK one since the day it came out (the perfect camera for me, but dreadful colours, again probably only to my eyes, not my audience).

I am talking here about the camera systems with small differences, like C100/II/Fs5/A7sII/NX1/Fs7/C300 HD/4k, all small differences once output graded and output to a common projector/LCD. (not talking about say a GH4 with a 14-140mm Kit lens vs a BM 2.5K with a Nikkor 28-70mm f/2.8 lens. My brother -who actually religiously hates and opposes films as a whole, never watched more than a couple- told me this (GH4) looks like television and this (5DIII) looks like movies. Simple. By himself, without asking, he just saw me switching back and forth between the clips. So these big differences are definitely noticed and perceived)

But I then think again it may or may not affect their experience. And even if it doesn't, who gives a damn F&^%? filming is a hobby that I enjoy besides my work as a hospital ER physician/Senior PhD Radiologist, so the enjoyment I PERSONALLY get from grading and shooting and viewing these images that I personally have a passion for, is worth it alone. It makes me happy and satisfied. Isn't that all that matters when you're at this point in life? 

If it was my only job and treat filming only as an income source to put meals on my children tables, I'd never care about that. I'd definitely just but a Sony + SB from day one and wow them with some FF 120p/240p Slo-mo sequences shot on a Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 wide open!

Don't care about aliasing/macroblocking/colour science changes/video vibe/menus/ none. I wouldn't even need Raw, internal would suffice. I would just want to impress my clients with a

1- Good, Large, looking camera.
2- Shoots 4K so I can say I shoot 4K, four times 1080p Ma'm,
3- shoots Very slow Slo-mo
4- Has Full Frame DOF and fast fast lenses.

So the choice of between these camera (C100s and Fs5) really depends on three things,

1- What kind of person you are (business oriented vs film passionist)  
2- Your job (sole source of income and struggling vs. a second job for another comfortable career) 
3- Your Clients (Educated film goers vs YT/TV spectators) 

28 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

People should learn to filter everything they read. To know how to select the (mis)information to hit the fan.

You see this is the part I am having trouble with. There are a ton of members and just casual readers that come to this site for information. A lot of times the validity of that information may lead to an expensive purchase. ES spoke with an authoritative voice backed up by the highest site rating (other than Andrew Reid) People trusted him and people were misled by his fraudulent posts. And he still refuses to answer the most basic of questions regarding g his history on this site.

I really hope that Andrew completes a thorough investigation of not only ES's IP address, but also his activity as a forum member. As I have said before, I think there are other aliases ES may have used to help prop himself up and in turn he probably used his own "reputation" to prop up other posters... So I would be very interested to know who received a lot of likes from ES... Was there a pattern and a few "members" received the lion share of his fraudulent praise?

You're fully right, Django, that's a good description.

Mercer, I think he is more a reverse case of multiple accounts, that is, multiple personality in one sole account. Ebrahim is such a character!

On the other hand, he is brave to clean his name as scammer and to face all of us here. To provide the refund to the buyers. He has my admiration for his good part! The dark side without mention the scam case, well, it's still rather interesting despite the BS spread all over his magnificent posts, always very eloquent in good written English, worthy of a gentleman! : D

But c'mon, give him a break! He's just a kid between his childish fantasy and the genius side, IMHO. Fortunately, he has found us to put him on the track, hey Ebrahim? ;-)

2 minutes ago, Django said:

Except the bigger problem - scam aside - is that this kid has been compulsively lying in just about every forum post for the past 3 years. He's given false advice to possibly hundreds if not thousands of people (if you include lurkers). That type of behaviour is pretty unforgivable, he may have led people to loose thousands in wrong gear investment choices. And for that alone he certainly shouldn't be given a free pass to further contributions. The worst part is he is very convincing with his arguments which are often well thought and informed (he probably spends all his free time watching and comparing camera gear footage, reviews, vlogs etc) and enhanced his conviction with casual mention of his decade spanning career in high budget film/TV/production work, name dropping Alexas, film stock and all kinds of bogus info to add credibility... Let me just illustrate you this with one example, a single post by ES with his Saadawi Senior Media empire CEO hat on, giving advice to a hesitant C100 buyer :

I'm not trying to blow any smoke up my butt, but I have shot on film (very little) and I use the alexa and red and my sony f65 on all my jobs and I work on fairly higher-end commercials, budgets of probably 250k to 500k.

And you are right - he gave a lot of bad information.

But all of these forums do - reduser is notoriously bad for this.  An incredible amount of nerds on there pretending they know a lot more than they do.

The only forums you should really trust for actual advice is CML (cinematographers mailing list) and cinematography.com and Roger Deakins - this has real DPs on there like David Mullen, Geoff Boyle, and plenty more members of the ASC, AFC, CSC, etc.

I'm on this forum because I like you guys and I like seeing where this small tech is going.  It's fun stuff and useful tools for newer applications.  But, if you are making buying choices based on this guy - it sucks, but it's really on you.

As I say, again and again, you need to do your own tests.  Camera tests, lighting tests, lens tests.  I know most of you say you don't have money for this - but filmmaking is expensive as hell and you can rent from lensrentals and borrowlenses, or get the production you are working on to do the test.

With that said, I bought a dvx100 in 2004 or whenever when I first started out based on the recommendation of a juggler extra in a CBS documentary.  So I was just buying on a whim. I didn't look at tests or charts.

But please, don't listen to someone who says, " it's super cinematic like Sonys but not filmic." - WHAT THE BEJESUS does that mean?  Cinematic but not filmic?

If someone talks, make sure they have tests and charts and test video - and then think about it, and make your own conclusions.

Scamming someone of money is similar to scamming someone of judgement - and this ES guy definitely is guilty of both.

But like ES said when he gloated - it's on you and you're an idiot if you play into it.

ES is trying to teach you guys a lesson - that he's a genius and you are idiots.  

I'm extremely excited for his excuse tomorrow of why his mother couldn't deliver the package, or that the package was mailed to the wrong place and now he has to track it down, or some other great genius lie he'll come up with.

And I'm sure ES is very excited that I'm going to get not myself, but the entire community on here to instagram his friends and family.  I will give a VIDEO tutorial of how to do it on your computer.

I feel like if 20 people contacted me about my friend about him owing $1000 to people in an international scam, I may actually start to believe the person telling me this.

I'm also going to ask my friends at anonymous to start helping.  They may laugh at me, or they may think it's pretty funny to f* with ES.

We will see ES what they will do.  

Also, some advice to the financially scammed... DO NOT AGREE TO HAVE HIM SEND THE RANGEFINDER BY HIS MOTHER...

This is just another stall tactic and con. He thinks if his mother, or whoever this person is, sends the actual rangefinder then his name won't appear on the post, which is an admission of guilt. Since he doesn't believe the Internet is part of the real world and sees it as a fantasy land, he doesn't think any of this is incriminating, but if he physically sends the rangefinder then he will be culpable for his actions. 

DO NOT TRUST HIM. 

@Ed_David of course anybody who buys something solely on one person's opinion on a forum is wrong, but so is sending money to some guy in Egypt via Western Union and you are more than willing to go all Alinsky on him for that, but spreading misinformation or at best plagiarized and copy and pasted posts to prop a false persona that was devised to create a scam isn't worthy of your time or concern? Have you not noticed the kid has not actually admitted to anything except what he did? But he has yet to confess to exactly what that was. He has not once said that he scammed those people and this forum and other forums because... He has merely said... "I am sorry for what I did." 

of course the whole mother shipping thing reaks BS.. another long winded post with all kinds of false planted details and all the pics added again for blurring/confusion.. typical scam tactic

@Ed_David: i have no reason to doubt you have alexa/red/film experience, but then again you're probably not a 21 year old kid from egypt with a Rebel T3 posing as a Media Empire / PhD Radiologist giving bad advice and scamming people thanks to a well built reputation and high ranking account. Yeah some people here are a little naive or don't do their homework and take hefty investment advice from strangers on a tech forum,  but do realise not everyone is perhaps in your position pal. some people (maybe even majority?) are from different parts of the world. not every country/region has access to those types of rental shops. anyways i agree with your message but let's not get it wrong,  no one here deserves to get scammed or purposely misinformed by this punk. fault is certainly not on them. i vote perm ban.