How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Timotheus

3 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

So what should I do to make this right? (not get my reputation or participate here again as this ship has saled) but to avoid getting mentally, physically, legally insulted. What should I do and I'll do it to end this other than repaying and satisfying those who were scammed, please? I am truly asking for advice. 

Physically and legally insulted????????????

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
35 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

I am sorting it out with the three who got scammed and they'll get their money/rights back. End of story. If that didn't happen, they have every right to contact police or crucify me. Please let this be between us. 

What happened to the 28-70 2.8 ai-s  guys? I would also like some info about that lens, I might even buy it from you if you have photos of it, 700$ for an ultra rare prototype is a bargain.

The three guys obviously are acting nice because they still have some hope they will see the money, but the eoshd sharia district attornies expext some hard evidence this is happening in , let's say, two weeks (open for alternative suggestions about the timeline).

Peace be upon you, god is the greatest, brother.

6 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

So what should I do to make this right? (not get my reputation or participate here again as this ship has saled) but to avoid getting mentally, physically, legally insulted. What should I do and I'll do it to end this other than repaying and satisfying those who were scammed, please? I am truly asking for advice. 

So you graduated in Dentistry from Delta University http://deltauniv.edu.eg/new/

You have placed your professional reputation at risk, particularly as this is a private university so there must be significant wealth in your family.

Very stupid.

3 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

Do you only understand... what do you get out of it? Because I keep hearing I'll do this, if... I'll do that, if. This isn't a negotiation... just answer the questions... what you get out of it is irrelevant.

11 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

I sent you a private message a couple of hours ago in order to help you out. Why haven't you answered yet? Much busy? ;-)

Or don't answer the questions... just stop the charade and live with the consequences. Hell, if you still want to stick to your first story then do that, give more details about that, but stop it with these stupid pleas. Nobody is buying them.

Honestly this whole fucking thing is getting boring. I don't think this topic should be closed because without the badgering I don't believe there is any chance he'll repay the scammed. But we're also giving this little sociopath way too much air time. He fuckin' loves it. Stall tactics.

One thing for sure, this incident is making me aware of the millions of people involved in alter egos, vastly adventerous internet personas and stuff.

I would never have expected getting an outlook on the web2.0 like that through EOSHD.

This thread made me check some of the social media platforms which have been named in these posts.

Never imagined what a jungle it is. An exponential manufacture of thought, impulse to activity, may it be for the better or the worse, may it be for peace or other causes.

16 minutes ago, PannySVHS said:

One thing for sure, this incident is making me aware of the millions of people involved in alter egos, vastly adventerous internet personas and stuff.

I would never have expected getting an outlook on the web2.0 like that through EOSHD.

This thread made me check some of the social media platforms which have been named in these posts.

Never imagined what a jungle it is. An exponential manufacture of thought, impulse to activity, may it be for the better or the worse, may it be for peace or other causes.

Yep, and the importance of maintaining a healthy online reputation.

In the UK, and I guess other countries too, employers are now checking the online presence and social media profiles of applicants.

Type in "Ebrahim Saadawi" into Google and this thread comes up half way up the first page for me. That is potentially a big problem.

19 minutes ago, PannySVHS said:

I'd recommend Catfish the TV show. It's crazy to see how many people are living out alter egos online, but also how easy it is to find the real person.

The most ridiculous thread in the history of EOSHD. Guys, your money is gone forever. The law won't do shit to help you. You fell for a scam on the internet. 

It happens. A lot of the world sucks right now. The internet is dangerous. Scams, thefts, robberies, molestation, assaults, stalking, ID theft, and even rape and murder are common now.

Craigslist anyone?

I was burned out of $3,500 about 4 years ago. 2 different lawyers told me it was going to be impossible to get my money back. Of course I already knew that, but I tried. 

I was a complete fool. I cannot even say how dumb I was to send money to a complete stranger. You feel more than ripped off. You feel violated. You feel stupid. You feel helpless. It sucks. 

Learn from it and move on. I did. (yes, it was very hard). The healing will be faster. After a few months your self-esteem will gradually reappear.

Meantime, let Andrew ban the clowns from India forever. This is a joke. A very unfunny one.

1 hour ago, DevonChris said:

So you graduated in Dentistry from Delta University http://deltauniv.edu.eg/new/

If, indeed, this chap holds a degree in dentistry and is practising then there is arguably an obligation for us (presumably the victims or A as owner of the site) to inform the governing body as to our suspicions. Participation in prima facie criminal activity might at least merit a suspension subject to investigation (after all, why should any legally incorporated body believe what we say here). It saddens me to say that last year an acquaintance of mine was suspended by the UK medical authorities (GMC) and she is going to have to make a real effort to get back on track. She'll do it but it won't be easy (and nor should it be). Perhaps in the longer term this is what ES needs? If, of course, the whole "I'm a dentist" thing is also a fabrication then this constitutes another potential serious offence? 

What do you think ES? 

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi

Who I am? Most people here already made the conclusion that I am scam and this isn't my name and that I am a low-life scammer from india or something. No 

Emanuel asked about this particularly and I always appreciated the man.. So I'll answer and proof everything about myself... 

My name is Ebrahim Ebrahim Al-Saadawi. I am 21 yearsold now.

I am a dentist who is just graduating and working in the dental hospital of Delta University of science and technology. 

pZEgFn4.jpg
zqoH3kK.jpg

I have three siblings. Two brothers. Both about the same age and both are physicians/doctors graduated medical school. They appear here along with my great grandfather (and my father now since my very father's recent passing)

4yJH1gB.jpg

And Eman, a beautiful girl who just got married and is pregnant expecting a beautiful girl, and I'll be an uncle. I took here some photos and she adored them. 

KOlTPFL.jpg
J0qR9ld.jpg

To prove she's my sister here I am with her and my my brother:

gH6f9vE.jpg

I have a lovely grandfather who shares and encourages me in my passion of filmmaking with both gear and moral support. 

I am passionate for filmmaking and I AM doing work right now and I am still very small and hope to be as successful as you guys:

Some of my work include the recent mini doc that got 200+K views and likes: (First pinned video/post)
https://www.facebook.com/AyaHanyAbdElHakam ( اخراج ابراهيم السعداوى means directed by ebrahim saadawi)

some BTS: 

031o8HY.jpg
IlVov6J.jpg

Another short I made/directed for my college, about how a third party can ruin the relationship of two other good friends: 

0iUosFa.jpg

ِِAnother very moving short I am working on (still has two scenes to go) and a short I hope will give me great exposure as it's about a noble cause: Blood donation: 

Some frame grabs of it 

Ob4Xldo.jpg
vUi9tVw.jpg
Uxe41lF.jpg
qdUKzNo.jpg
yasVkEZ.jpg
Begj6pV.jpg
3uVIFwz.jpg
7c63xqK.jpg

I also really like this video I've made using Twixtor slowmotion and a mere Canon DSLR shooting at 25p and still created some strong slowmotion:

We own a building in Mansoura City, Egypt. In Torel region, qesm 2. By the name of Saadawi. Where we live. 

I have a black Toyota Yaris, last item my father bought before he died and it's in his name  

I love handmade work and DIY stuff in filmmaking and I made some light panels I use for my films/videos: two appear here. I made three Tungsten panels. Work like a charm. 

YyJSV2Y.jpg
j8bpADd.jpg

These are just a fraction of my friends who all love and respect me. I am a popular person in my community here and have no intention of hiding my identity (which would make it much harder for you to catch or sue me), 

This is who I am. 

And above all of this, to prove my identity, this is my official country issued ID

dgAeSD9.jpg

This ID makes it A LOT, LOT easier for any of you to catch me or sue me or go after me. But I believe in your humanity and that you'll forgive/forget me when I refund the people/do the right thing. 

I made a stupid mistake and now corrected it fully. Please let me live in peace and keep going on with my life as a dentist and a filmmaker. My Film has been stopped all that time because of this and so did my dental work as I was absent and too depressed shaking of anger and feeling of stupidity and sadness that I could never perform on a patient. 

I will send out the RF tomorrow Wednesday, and will refund James and we sorted it out.

So Please. I am sorting it out, so let me live and live on beyond me. 

I have to add to my post a minute ago. I was also very angry. Very angry.

I thought about hiring a PI to help me track down the guy so I could beat him to death. Seriously. I had the extra cash to do it. The guy was in the US. It would have been expensive, but easy.

Very grateful my friends talked me out of it.

I would be sitting in prison for life right now over my own stupidity. And I was stupid. 

But now I'm free mentally and physically and a lot wiser.

It could have gotten a lot worse and a lot nastier. Now that I'm thinking about it, I actually feel lucky today.

Thanks for reading and good luck moving forward.