How I got scammed through "Ebrahim Saadawi"

Timotheus

20 minutes ago, gh2sound said:

Better than hunting Pokemon tis thread lol

Think he may own a Delorean, his age changes so frequently 

-Ebrahim Ebrahim Saadawi- A 19 year-old beginner/noob :) to 21 year old lecturer in the blink of an eye (Sorry Walter!)

The young 'un

From father to grandfather, from canon 1100d to C300,1DC, from niece to sister, from "im an honroable patriarch Ill refund the money with my small toe" to "maybe I send an slr magic, but its not fair",etc...

Maximum psycho trolling.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

This sounds a little bombastic, but to settle peoples mind on this forum...  Ebrahim Jnr  should post a video message with Ebrahim Senior explaining the situation and what will be done to rectify it. That will help with all these conspiracy theories.

Also it would be good to see some genuine portfolio work from you both. You have enormous knowledge and seem to have tried a lot of cameras + lenses. Surely you have some material shot? 

Integrity and trust is important, even in an internet community. We share our knowledge, our work, our contact details, offer gear for sale... I'd hope that a community such as this is no place for scamming and telling lies. 

I hope the people involved have this rectified so topics about filmmaking can flourish more. 

Either way, people here want to minimize losses and losers. In both sides. There's no perfect world anywhere. Please, post evidences on your claims or better to not submit to any fragile position easy to be subverted from a single and simple scrutinity standpoint. Deeds would much be of any help instead in any case. There's no controversial argument against facts, but there's always a better exit/solution than others.

1 hour ago, Nikkor said:

From father to grandfather, from canon 1100d to C300,1DC, from niece to sister, from "im honroable patriarch Ill refund the money with my small toe" to "maybe I send a an slr magic, but its not fair",etc...

Maximum psycho trolling.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/insight

Let's hope for!

In any circumstance, more than any character, we're referring about human lives here too, never forget!

Self esteem is gold to everyone, not only for us at home.

He didn't deserve it, very true, 21 years old lecturer two years later his forum signature or beginner/noob or yet, much more than all that:

http://www.desktop-documentaries.com/10-elements-of-a-high-quality-image.html

Let's prevail the wake up call!

1 hour ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

I lost a 1DC I know I'll never get back. So losing a Rangefinder + shipping fee is something I am willing to do to help these poor men who got scammed.   

Then my grand father would have to only pay for one instead of two once the case is closed.

Wow, bad luck. Grandfather's 1DC was stolen, now yours. 

Ebrahim, you don't know who you are anymore. 

Ebrahim, let's not lose the equilibrium on the chaos already established, unfortunately. Act towards the best goal, as simple as that. It is objectively outside of your control. First assessment to beware of. Not the fairest way out, though, still on the range of your antenna, will and hand : )

Kudos to you and everyone out there,

- E.

PS: Once more, to all of us here, please help them for the best outcome rather than confrontational posts. Ebrahim, you also have to help to work it out! I am not a mod as much as I am not a relative of yours, but imagine that today, I am :-)

Just noticed on his (eloquent) piece on this site he's also a doctor according to his sig  :

Ebrahim Saadawi is a 21 year-old Doctor, Filmmaker, and a Filmmaking Instructor, teaching both photography/videography circles throughout the country and online courses, based in Mansoura, Egypt.

I reckon it was Mr Plum in the kitchen with a candle stick.

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi
34 minutes ago, bamigoreng said:

Playing Sherlock holmes with spelling and google again. This is a fun game to you isn't it? I don't matter? 

Anyhow to make you feel comfortable my fathers gear is my gear. I use it on all my shoots. I had a 1DC stolen from me. And no one seems to think a second of how much this hurts me over losing 300$. But it's fine. I don't need pitty, all I need is to clear my name from the scammer who did this to me. 

59 minutes ago, AaronChicago said:

I think most people here want to help you clear your name if you're innocent. Did the hacker take control of your Facebook acct, email, and EOSHD account? If so, when did you notice and take back control of each?

If most people are trying to help clear my name I'd very much appreciate that. But they're not. they're making a game out of it. 

To answer your question (which I hope could help me prove innocence but can't see how?). The Email wasn't reached. It's the EOSHD account and my Facebook account. They boh share a password (Simply my name). I only knew of the hack as soon as I was notified with the scam, so I have no idea how long has he been on my accounts. As soon as I was notified with the scam and went to messages and saw the people I never spoke to. Then I changed the password. 

Just noticed on his (eloquent) piece on this site he's also a doctor according to his sig  :

Ebrahim Saadawi is a 21 year-old Doctor, Filmmaker, and a Filmmaking Instructor, teaching both photography/videography circles throughout the country and online courses, based in Mansoura, Egypt.

I reckon it was Mr Plum in the kitchen with a candle stick.

A typo as same as my "21 years old lecturer" above-posted rather than "21 year-old lecturer" because it is a noun. Or perhaps another Freudian slip. Just of it.

Ebrahim, stand corrected the case and everything here will tend to become normal again. Extract a finest lesson to your life anyways.

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi
31 minutes ago, bamigoreng said:

Playing Sherlock holmes with spelling and google again. This is a fun game to you isn't it? I don't matter? 

Anyhow to make you feel comfortable my fathers gear is my gear. I use it on all my shoots. I had a 1DC stolen from me. And no one seems to think a second of how much this hurts me over losing 300$. But it's fine. I don't need pitty, all I need is to clear my name from the scammer who did this to me. 

Just now, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

Now it's his dada again

Ebrahim, I do not understand why people have not been refunded yet. If your family has so much money and the amount of the scam is peanuts for you, why don't you go and refund them immediately? It will take you less than an hour to wire the money back to them. Your responses saying that you are thinking about sending the actual lens if they decide who should receive them sound ridiculous (sorry to say that) and it seems like a scammer talk. So, please stop. It is becoming very difficult to try to persuade the mob to give you the benefit of the doubt. Worse yet when you say you have a kind of army to defend yourself as if you lived in a bunker or when you say that the scam is not a crime in Egypt. It is just beyond ridiculous.

10 minutes ago, Ebrahim Saadawi said:

If most people are trying to help clear my name I'd very much appreciate that. But they're not. they're making a game out of it. 

To answer your question (which I hope could help me prove innocence but can't see how?). The Email wasn't reached. It's the EOSHD account and my Facebook account. They boh share a password (Simply my name). I only knew of the hack as soon as I was notified with the scam, so I have no idea how long has he been on my accounts. As soon as I was notified with the scam and went to messages and saw the people I never spoke to. Then I changed the password. 

That's cool, but what films did your grandfather direct?

Guest Ebrahim Saadawi
1 hour ago, AaronChicago said:

I think most people here want to help you clear your name if you're innocent. Did the hacker take control of your Facebook acct, email, and EOSHD account? If so, when did you notice and take back control of each?

If people here are trying to clear my name I'd be full of joy, but instead, they're making a game out of my reputation, using google as their source of investigative information. 

Repost....

It was the perfect plan...

...until he forgot that Western Union requires photo ID to collect.

So are we supposed to believe that three people used that account, all of them named Ebrahim Saadawi, and one of them was a scammer?