Sign in to follow this  
DBounce

Philip Bloom - Has a 1DX Mkii

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
46 minutes ago, DBounce said:

I do like to watch his reviews as I find them entertaining and informative. Mr. Bloom has stated that he will be giving some thoughts on the new Canon 1DX MkII so I will be curious to see what he has to say.

Ego confirmed. Awaiting next post.

4 minutes ago, mercer said:

Are those yours or his? Either way, they look great. 

They are most certainly not his.

1 hour ago, neosushi said:

Man what's up with this anger on this forum ? "Ego confirmed" right ? Agressivity confirmed. Just get along with everyone and have fun talking about cameras. Damn. 

It's not actually not anger as you would suggest. It's more like a divine intervention... and I enjoy directing a healthy dose of corrective realism towards those who stroke themselves at the expense of others. Fall back to his previous posts and you'll get a sense of things.

1 minute ago, User said:

It's not actually not anger as you would suggest. It's more like a divine intervention... and I enjoy directing a healthy dose of corrective realism towards those who stroke themselves at the expense of others. Fall back to his previous posts and you'll get a sense of things.

I don't care. I don't come here to witness ego battles. I come here for camera information and good conversation with interesting people. I'm not interested in "corrective realism" blablabla. Actually I don't think anyone else is.

19 minutes ago, neosushi said:

I don't care. I don't come here to witness ego battles. I come here for camera information and good conversation with interesting people. I'm not interested in "corrective realism" blablabla. Actually I don't think anyone else is.

Seems to me you are waging your own ego battle.

But more to the point, he is taking frames off of Bloom's site and posting them here without crediting them. And then to top this he doesn't reply when asked if they are his frames. It fits with a pattern... and it's ugly. But you are free to see him as an 'good conversationalist and interesting person.'

Next.

He did put Bloom's images in a post titled "Philip Bloom - Has a 1DX Mkii" which, at least in my case, made me think they were Bloom's and not someone elses. I too have noticed that lately when I see your username introduced into a thread it is usually just to add a smart ass negative comment that adds nothting to the discussion.

29 minutes ago, User said:

Seems to me you are waging your own ego battle.

But more to the point, he is taking frames off of Bloom's site and posting them here without crediting them. And then to top this he doesn't reply when asked if they are his frames. It fits with a pattern... and it's ugly. But you are free to see him as an 'good conversationalist and interesting person.'

Next.

Maybe try to ask politely next time. Contempt is not the only form of expression on this forum. 

22 minutes ago, Dan Keeble said:

negativity and cynicism gets very boring to read after a while

Have you spent time with Nietzsche?

But ok everyone, thank you for helping me see the errors of my ways. 'With Gods help I'll beat this terrible affliction.'

5 minutes ago, Dan Keeble said:

old man Friedrich?!

That's him. And though some would say he was quite a cynic, he is widely read.
In any case, let's move this forward... onward ho! And for the record, I'm not calling anyone a 'ho!'

2 hours ago, dhessel said:

He did put Bloom's images in a post titled "Philip Bloom - Has a 1DX Mkii" which, at least in my case, made me think they were Bloom's and not someone elses.

43 minutes ago, Policar said:

This doesn't mean you'll get bad results and the images you posted of the Brighton pier are very nice, you have a good eye clearly...

Ah well.