• Similar Content

• By Bradley Bjornstad
      Hello all. I am selling my Atomos Ninja Flame set. Very nice set. Has only 15-20 hours of use. Extremely clean, and well maintained. I treat all of my gear with care and respect. This is a beautiful set! Almost like-new! $795.00 - plus shipping (insured at full $795). PayPal only.

It's hard to part with the recorder, because it is a great tool, and an amazing monitor - but all my main cameras have 4K built-in now, and I just never get to use it. I want it to go to a good home, where it will get a lot of use.
      Includes: Atomos Ninja Flame monitor/recorder, Hard case, NEW sun hood, original set of 5 master caddies, original charger, (2) original Atomos batteries, docking station, HDMI cable, original manual, NEW microfiber cleaning cloth, coiled D-tap to DC cable (never used), 2 power cords (one hasn't left packaging), Control Cable (2.5mm Female to 2x 2.5mm Male). Check out the pictures and see how well maintained and what a deal this is!

Thank you for looking and best wishes!

• By Geoff CB
      $175

Includes all original cables, charger, swing arm and includes  NP-50 battery. Priced to sell.

• By Chom
      Purchased from B&H Photo Video for $1200. Used only once for a camera test. Still has screen protector from manufacturer.
      Atomos Ninja Inferno 4K Monitor Recorder
      2 NP-F Type Batteries with Charger
      Drive Caddys and Docking Station
      Power and Control Cables
      HDR Sunhood
      HPRC Hard Case with Custom-Cut Foam

AtomHDR

4K 60p Capabilities

7" Daylight Viewable Screen with 1500 cd/m² LED backlight

LOG and HDR signal Signal Management

$900 plus Shipping
      PayPal Payment Only