Introducing the new Tecnoir Anamorphic lens holder for 15mm rods/ rail systems

andy lee

We have been developing this over the past year for use on the Tecnoir Cinema Rig and other generic15mm rod/ rail systems.

This Tecnoir Anamorphic lens holder is designed to hold the latest version of Schneider, Isco and Sankor integrated anamorphic lenses.

These lenses slip into the lens holder and you can lock the rear of the lens in the holder with the 3 screws on the holder once your lens is correctly alligned horizontally.

You then attached this Tecnoir Anamorphic lens holder onto your 15mm rod/ rail system.

We have battle tested this with our Canon 5d mkII , Black Magic Cinema Camera, Panasonic GH2 and Canon 550d and 650d.

It works great with all these cameras!!

Im selling these on ebay right now so you can buy one.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230924271472?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

I have a limited amout available on ebay with Isco Ultra Star anamorphic Lenses and Schneider Aanamorphic lenses

Isco

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230924246197?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Schneider

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230924217613?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

these lenses are stunningly sharp and the best anamorphics you can buy right now,

new sharp modern glass designed to project Hollywood Blockbuster films in Multiplexes Worldwide.

With the Tecnoir Anamorphic lens holder you can now use these stunning lenses on your productions

The optics are second to none !

Thanks

Andy Lee

Tecnoir

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Interesting. I got a red Isco Ultrastar. If I understand this setup correctly - does this mean that you can horisontally align the anamorphic lens once and for all in the holder - and every time you need to use the lens you just slide it in on your rails in front of your lens?

My current setup is a bit cumbersome. I have to horisontally adjust the anamorphic with a clamp, which can be quite tricky to get just right. This is very interesting if it means that you'd only have to horisontally adjust the anamorphic once, and could easily switch taking lenses by just sliding the anamorphic forwards & backwards on the rails.

There is a similar concept here

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150977888123?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Interesting. I got a red Isco Ultrastar. If I understand this setup correctly - does this mean that you can horisontally align the anamorphic lens once and for all in the holder - and every time you need to use the lens you just slide it in on your rails in front of your lens?

My current setup is a bit cumbersome. I have to horisontally adjust the anamorphic with a clamp, which can be quite tricky to get just right. This is very interesting if it means that you'd only have to horisontally adjust the anamorphic once, and could easily switch taking lenses by just sliding the anamorphic forwards & backwards on the rails.

Yes that is correct

once you have alligned the lens correctly you lock it and leave it ,

you can then just slide the lens on and off your rails

That was the whole point of me making this as I was sick of having to re align my lenses horizontally everytime I use them on a job.

I have different holders for different anamorphic lenses and I can now just quickly switch fron one anamorphic lens to another easlily and quickly no hassle knowing it is always correctly alligned.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the new Tecnoir Anamorphic rig for the Black Magic Cinema Camera with the above mentioned Isco anamorphic lens.

This Tecnoir rig has a Cineroid EVF

new battery system for the Black Magic Camera

Audio Developments AD071 which is full broadcast ENG spec for great audio inputs

Tecnoir anamorphic lens support system for 15mm rod/ rails

This rig will be available to order on our website soon

pm me for details

www.tecnoir.co.uk

Andy Lee

Tecnoir

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230931619527?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

I have another Scheider Anamorphic lens for sale with 15mm rod holder suppoer system.

I use this lens on my Canon 5d Mk11 and Canon 7D APSC cameras and my Panasonic GH2

With the Canon 7d APSC you need a taking lens of 40mm or higher to avoid vingetting
I use a Pentax 40mm f2.8 pancake lens it is superb with the Schneider Anamorphic Lens very sharp

On my Canon 5DmkII you need a taking lens of 70mm or higher
I like to use my Carl Zeiss 80mm f2.8 Boitar lens this is stunningly sharp when used with the Schneider anamorphic
Director Paul T Anderson used this 80mm Carl Zeiss lens to shoot alot of scenes in his new Hollywood Oscar nominated hit film THE MASTER.

On Panasonic GH2 I use a Carl Zeiss 35mm f2.4 Flektogon with the Schneider Anamorphic to create super sharp stunning Images

The Schneider is a superb stunningly sharp anamorphic lens , it is a Modern German made lens made for
use in Multiplex Cinemas across the world to project Hollywood Block Buster films.
It is the pinnacle of anamorphic lens technology an amazing piece of quailty German engineering.

With the anamorphic lens holder you can use this lens easily on your 15mm rod system
just slide it onto your rods and you are ready to shoot stunning images.

I have one last  Isco Ultra Star Anamorpic lens for sale on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1586.l2649

The Isco is a superb stunningly sharp anamorphic lens , it is a Modern German made lens made for
use in Multiplex Cinemas across the world to project Hollywood Block Buster films.
It is the pinnacle of anamorphic lens technology an amazing piece of quailty German engineering.

With the anamorphic lens holder you can use this lens easily on your 15mm rod system

These are brand new Schneiders and Iscos the most modern sharpest Anamorphics ever made for projecting Hollywood Blockbuster movies in Multiplexes.

The Tecnoir anamorphic lens holder supports all the weight of the anamorphic lens on your 15mm rods and slides

right upto your taking lens .

You do NOT need a clamp at all between the anamorphic lens or your taking lens.

The rear support ring has 3 screws that clamp the rear of the anamorphic lens so you can lock it tight once you have horizontally alligned your lens correctly .

No more twisted alignment of your anamorphic.

I have 3 different anamorphic lenses in my flight case all on separate Tecnoir Anamorphic lens support systems

An Isco, a Schneider and a Sankor all modern new lenses made in the last 5 years.

and I just slide which ever one I'm using that day onto my 15mm rod system.

Its that simple !

Andy

Tecnoir

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/230932540096?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

I have another Scheider Anamorphic lens for sale with 15mm rod holder support system.

The Schneider is a superb stunningly sharp anamorphic lens , it is a Modern German made lens made for

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Schneider-Kreuznach-Anamorphic-Lens-Cinemascope-with-lens-holder-for-15mm-rods-/230934443797?pt=UK_Lenses_Filters_Lenses&hash=item35c4c3f715

I have a Scheider Anamorphic lens for sale with 15mm rod holder support system.