1080 vs. 4K: What is REALLY necessary?

jasonmillard81

47 minutes ago, mercer said:

I know... I'm embarrassed by how much free time I spend here and how little I've learned and accomplished in the process. I'm thinking of starting a new profile to save my public humiliation. Has Ebrahim Saadawi been used. ??????

Say it with me... 'addicted to the Internet.' Do whatever you have to do and shut the fucking thing off. Looking back you'll thank your version of God that you did.

All in favour of banning Mercer?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 minutes ago, User said:

Say it with... 'addicted to the Internet.' Do whatever you have to do and shut the fucking thing off. Looking back you'll thank your version of God that you did.

All in favour of banning Mercer?

That's not fair, every other person I've ever communicated with, on this site, will vote for that... hell a couple ex girlfriends may show up too just to ban me. 

24 minutes ago, mercer said:

That's not fair, every other person I've ever communicated with, on this site, will vote for that... hell a couple ex girlfriends may show up too just to ban me. 

It's not so much about fairness amigo... it's more about giving you a new lease on life. And, there will be no shortage of new girls to make ex-girlfriends out of... so let that be a motivator as well.

And so....

Motion passed...

3 new films and the Cinema Gods will reconsider.

To the real world with your sorry ass!

32 minutes ago, User said:

It's not so much about fairness amigo... it's more about giving you a new lease on life. And, there will be no shortage of new girls to make ex-girlfriends out of... so let that be a motivator as well.

And so....

Motion passed...

3 new films and the Cinema Gods will reconsider.

To the real world with your sorry ass!

Do poorly colored cat videos count?