silly topic: I love my Canon FD 20mm, but I don´t want to test it...

PannySVHS

Hey people!

silly thing: I bought a Canon FD 20mm for 220 EU, condition is as spanking new! So that puts me in trouble. I don´t want to scratch it.

I mean, I don´t want to scratch the housing, because it looks so beautiful. So any tips how I can keep this baby in stellar

condition but also do some footage with follow focus and other people pulling focus, (free time friends:) focus pullers.

cheers

d.JPG

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Mattias, you sound compellingly convincing, beautiful patina..:)

I don´t wanna let it go because of one convincing argument just yet:)

Are there ways with follow focussing and the ruthless focus pullers to go easy on the paint and housing in general?

Also, I got the very heavy Tokina F4 zoom, it bends my mount. Any good ideas for rigging that bad boy up, being easy on the mount?

cheers

I find it sad when people buy gear but are too afraid to scratch it and end up don't using their gear full potential.

If my camera is scratched, it's because I had to put it in a tough environment to get the picture. If you're too afraid to damage your gear, you can still work in studios, where everything is immaculate. But personally, I'd be outside shooting :)