Sign in to follow this  
Oliver Daniel

Silencer Pro Triggered Follow Focus

FOR SALE - SILENCER PRO TRIGGERED FOLLOW FOCUS
We are selling our Silencer, which is a follow focus that operates with a finger trigger. 

It was imported from the USA from a company called 24shots.

This package contains all the items listed here: http://www.24shots.com/silencer-pro-trigger-controlled-cam…/

The item is practically new, due to gear changes we no longer require it. 

The item is $600 new + VAT and custom charges, however we will sell the item off for £200. 

Please email [email protected] or PM

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

Silencer_pro_with_trigger__20771.1401312809.1280.719__15529.1441044501.450.253.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Brad Bjornstad
      The NX1 camera, 16-50mm S lens, battery grip with extra battery, and lens hood come in like-new condition. No markings or scuffs on camera body or lens. Looks brand-new, no cosmetic imperfections. Comes with a Patchworks ITG tempered glass screen protector applied to protect the AMOLED touchscreen (no scratches on screen). Also includes an Altura set of filters - Polarizer, UV, and ND 4. The small rubber piece you remove when attaching battery grip is missing (pictured). You can buy replacement from Samsung for $6.99 online, but I always leave the grip attached. Camera, lens and accessories are gently and minimally used. I take a lot of pride in my gear and always keep everything in great like-new condition. Doesn't come in original box, but will be professionally repackaged.
      I love this camera, but have invested heavily in my Sony a7s cameras, and could use the extra cash. 
      This is a great camera. Also comes with lens pouch, camera strap, charger and manuals.
      Any questions email me at [email protected]

Best wishes,
      Bradley

• By ashayafilms
      Hey everyone, I just got a brand new Sigma 18-35 1.8 Nikon mount and noticed that when I rotate the focus ring, I get 3 "stops" with audible clicks. It's not a smooth and quiet rotation of the focus. So naturally my question is does anybody else have it, and if that's the case, why nobody talked about this in their reviews? I feel this is not working well for run and gun situations when the audio mike is mounted on the camera. Very disappointing! I called Sigma tech support and they told me this was very much normal. It seems Sigma focus rings click... Do you have the same experience with yours?
    • By sora90
      Hi guys, I've bought an Olympus OM10 film camera with a 50mm lens. Because I wanted a zoom lens to use with it I got through ebay a sigma 28-80mm f 3.5-4.5 UC zoom. I have just received the lens and I notice that sometimes half of the focus aim inside the viewer gets darker or black. If I'm not wrong it happend too with 50mm lens but then during my photoshots it never happened again. Does anybody knows why this happen?may it be because the camera had no film inside (I was just trying the lens) or because I was in a poor light environment?

Thanks for everything guys!
    • By sir_danish
      Hi,

I´m using a Sigma 18-35 1.8 with a Metabones Speed Booster on my BMPCC.
      What I noticed is that the left side of the image isn´t perfectly in focus while the right side is spot-on.
      If I try to get the left side as sharp as possible, the middle of the picture and the right side will be slightly out of focus.

Please take a look at the pictures below. Notice how the very left side seems to be quite blurry, while the right side isn´t that bad. The aperture was 2.5.
      '>
      '>

I´ve tried two Sigma 18-35 and two different Speed Boosters, but the results were exactly the same.

Has anyone else noticed similar effects?

I would be very happy if someone with a Sigma 18-35 and a SB tried to shoot something outside with the lens wide open and focus set to infinity.

• By Emin Henri Mahrt
      Hi,

what experiences do you have with choosing the right aperture for the best possible focus? I use a gh2 + canon fd 50mm 1.4 + anamorphic adapter (century optix like)

And i have very big difficulties to get any focus from objects more far away than 5 meters.

Here a little test 

Any tips?
      Thanks a lot
      Emin