Advice for an adapter (Zhongy, Metabones, RJ)

JazzBox

19 hours ago, andy lee said:

Pansonic have just made me one of their Ambassadors this week ! I am working very closely with them now .

That's a great news!
You really deserve it! Congratulations Andy!
I'm sure that with people like you they can be closer to real needs of filmmakers, because you really squeeze their cameras and you know every pro and cons :)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

A question for Lens Turbo II and e-mount users; I used the Lens Turbo II with a a6000. On my a7rII though, while using the crop mode for video, the adapter doesn't seem to fit the mount whereas it worked perfectly with the a6000 (same mount). Anyone with this set up experience the same problem?

Hi all, a bit of advice please! I have just received my GX85 and a Zhongy lens turbo ii. I have the MD - M43 version which I want to use with a few MD Rokkor lenses. 28mm 2.8, 50mm 1.4 and 135mm 2.8. When attaching the 50mm the camera suggests 35mm focal length, is that correct? And what would my other lenses be with the adaptor?

Thanks all.

some more pics of Metabones XL speedbooster on Panasonic G7s on the set of the Movie Pandora I'm DOP on .  Rigs are by Gini Rigs , Lenses are all Nikon 2.8 zooms

note calbe ties holding lenses front onto lens supprt so follow focus can work without any lens movement . Metabones are very snug tight fitting to G7 and Nikons lenses os no twist movement off follow focus at all . Follow focus is Gini Rigs filpped upside down to solve Nikon reverse focus issue ...this work really well !!

panasonic-rigs-on-pandora-set-10.jpg

panasonic-rigs-on-pandora-set-8.jpg

panasonic-rigs-on-set-andy-lee-pandora.jpg

panasonic-rigs-on-pandora-set-7.jpg

panasonic-rigs-on-pandora-set-9.jpg

panasonic-rig-5-andy-lee-pandora.jpg

panasonic-rigs-on-pandora-set-11.jpg

ps: this is a set.... thats not sunlight its a whole bunch of Arri 1K Pups behind the windows .